WHAT DOES HAPPEN AFTER DEATH????

by chuckyy 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• chuckyy
    chuckyy

HI

WE ALL KNOW THE JW VIEW ON WHAT HAPPENS AT DEATH. HOWEVER A FRIEND OF MINE LOST A VERY YOUNG SON AND WENT TO A MEDIUM. THE MEDIUM TOLD HER THE NAME OF HER SON WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT HER OR EVEN KNOWING THAT SHE HAD A CHILD THAT DIED. SHE SAID HE WAS THERE IN THE ROOM. nOW I AM NORMALLY SKEPTICAL ABOUT THESE THINGS, BUT HOW CAN WE EXPLAIN THAT? THERE MUST BE SOMETHING ELSE...BUT WHAT????

WAS IT DEMON INSPIRED MAKING JW'S CORRECT OR WAS HER SON REALLY THERE IN SPIRIT??? IF SO WHY DOES THE BIBLE CONDEMN CONTACTING THE DEAD???

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY COMMENTS, EXPERIENCES OR HELP...I AM CONFUSED

CHUKYY

• gumby
    gumby

In all honesty......you prolly ain't gonna know till you get there.

Gumby

• oldflame
    oldflame

Hey Gumby, you prolly feel like you went to the other side after I beat yourn butt on the golf course hey ? LOL

• defd
    defd

we return back to the dust from which we came. We are unconscience and awaiting a ressurection from the dead which will happen during the 1000yr rule of Jesus.

• gumby
    gumby
    We are unconscience and awaiting a ressurection

Then.....how do ya explain ghosts and readings from mediums concerning the dead?

* anxiously awaits for the demon sermon*

Gumby

• defd
    defd

* anxiously awaits for the demon sermon*

Gumby

No sermon from me. You your self have said it!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

I do believe many so-called "mediums" are excellent mind readers. And we rarely know how much or our mind is readable to someone who can read.

As to the question, I guess we cannot really speak of death apart from mythological speech. So perhaps the medium's answer is worth another.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

We forget to press the cap-lock-key in our keyboard.

You your self have said it!

Oh, you just love to use that Jesus-quote from the gospels, don`t you!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Defd:

We are unconscience and awaiting a ressurection from the dead which will happen during the 1000yr rule of Jesus.

Sorry to contradict, but what you describe is not a resurrection - it's a re-creation.

I wonder how many dubbies would still be comforted to know that the WT teaches that they cease to exist at death and what will re-apprear in the Millenium is a copy of themselves?

That's why I prefer the orthodox christian viewpoint. At least me is me!

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Sorry to contradict, but what you describe is not a resurrection - it's a re-creation. Ozziepost, Sorry to contradict, but what he described was a resurrection. Re-creation (regeneration AV) is also used to describe such a time. What will appear in the Millenium is the immortal representation of the human seed that was sown. But if you have a scripture that teaches it will be a copy of themselves, I would like to see it? Joseph

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit