In your personal opinion...

by Honesty 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JH
    JH
    what do you understand it takes for a person to have everlasting life?

John 17:3 3 This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.

• Frogleg
    Frogleg

You don't die.

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Honesty,

Human decency.

Joseph

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

3 This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ. JH, This is another way, a much better way in fact to gain everlasting life but not the only way at least not this side of the promised Kingdom. For many this knowledge will take place after they are resurrected. Joseph

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

It's impossible. Probability just won't allow it. With Tetra's bio-gerio-wutcha-doozio guys you might get some more years, but an accident will take you out eventually.

Of course that wouldn't stop me from downing the cocktail and taking my chances! If I got reasonably good health for 300 years, how could I complain?

(I'll bet stopping smoking would buy me a few years, wouldn't it?)

Dave

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

We all are living an "everlasting life" when viewed from the biological clock of a knat.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I believe that our physical essense will live on in another life. That is, those micro-organisms that made up our physical body will in turn, be used to make up another life of some sort. The judeo/christian belief of heaven/hell. No. The witnoid theory of paradise earth. Delusional. Rebirth in another life, I withhold judgement, juries still out on that one for me.

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit