Its has been................

by defd 30 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

slow here lately. I like the old days when there was alot of activity. I didnt like all the nastyness but I didnt mind all the going back and forth. Whats going on?

• jgnat
    jgnat

It means you are hitting the refresh button too often. Take a break for a couple days and find out how much you missed. Or, stop treating the board like television and start an activity.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

It's the end of the old system, haven't you seen all the flooding and earthquakes, etc? We're all busy living it up.

• defd
    defd

Laugh it up now, but what you said will happen. The end will come

• TopHat
    TopHat

defd, I got your number now! You like all the GOSSIP!! Shame on you!

• JH
    JH

It means people got a life

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

C'mon now, that was funny!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Well, perhaps. But not according to Wt chronology [they've never got it right yet], interpretation [they've never got it right yet] , or understanding[they've never got it right yet] . I am afraid that Jw's will be the first to die, since they deny Christ' postition, lie to the flock, shun other Christians, and joined the UN as a harlot for 10 years. Defd, it is your ship going down. Quit yelling abandon ship to the other ships. Yours is the one that that first lightning bolt will hit. Even if not, those who join us on this board will get it first then, since you are touching the 'unclean thing'. Jeff

• defd
    defd

I am not worried about Chron. I worry about making it. NOONE knows the day or the hour, no human anyway.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    I am not worried about Chron. I worry about making it. NOONE knows the day or the hour, no human anyway.

What about the claim that JW's are the ones that will be saved? Do you believe that? Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit