They have found me! (At last)

by PaulJ 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Paul, don't get into any kind of discussion with them, it's pointless. When I sent my da letter a few months ago, the two elders who came to see me asked me what caused me to fall away from the truth. I just said you have to be in something to leave it, and I was never in the truth, no jws are, it's all bullshit. They wanted to argue that one, but I just said goodbye, don't come back and closed the door. They got the message and left. Keep it short and sweet (optional) and get rid of them.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hi Paul

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hi Paul

Keep in mind it depends upon the JW's attitude that called there as well.

When you think about it they just sprout out those words without thinking... Its the way they have been trained...

They may be just going out in field service because they have to and have little dedication to it. They may very well not even bother to mention it to the elders....

I guess you will have to wait and see... AND... you have to report back to us if anything happens!

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I guess im torn beacause I really want to make a point to them, but at the same time i dont want to get into a discussion with them.

I think i'll probably opt for keeping it very brief and to the point.

Thanks everyone!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hi Paul,

I am also torn between trying to reason with the JW's and just throwing my hands up in the air and forgetting about them and the pitiful state of circumstances that they are in. The very few times I have talked with JW's after I DA'd have been somewhat productive in getting them to think. I have asked them if they really believe that heaven is a real place where everlasting life can be found and if it is then why are they in denial that hell is a real place where eternal separation from God exists for people who do not want Jesus in their hearts and lives as their personal Savior and Lord. They usually go into the silent mode and leave but at least they've been given something to think about until they get back with their car group and forget what they've been exposed to.

• banished1
    banished1

Maybe when we move to another area we should say when they call that we are of a another religion and not interested. Then they would never know locally.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit