~*~*~*~Horrible Life! Its your Birthday~*~*~*~

by misspeaches 28 Replies latest jw friends

• bem
    bem

Well let me say Happy Birthday along with the rest.Blow out the candleswish for tiny things in big or big things in tiny packages.

Dorothy

P.S. I finally answered your PM

• Legolas
  • kls
    kls

HappyBirthday HL Hope you don't mind me posting a pic of you blowing out all your candles

• Michelle5480
    Michelle5480

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KINDA LATE BUT BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.

I HOPE YOUR WISHES ALL COME TRUE. I GIVE YOU A BIG BIRTHDAY .

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Happy Happy HL (Wonderfull Life) Day!

And the rest of the week and weekend for that matter!

ps: Don't get too close the the butter sculpture of Elvis... he might melt and you'll get him all over you! I love county and state fairs! Have a funnel cake or elephant ear or fry bread for me.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HORRIBLE LIFE!!!

alt

• horrible life
    horrible life

They knew at work that it was my birthday. I didn't say anything. Probably still from my dub days. I'm only part-time, but went today because of a noon lunch meeting. Lunch was brought in. After it was over, they told me Happy Birthday!! and we had a sundae party.

All different kinds of toppings. Hot fudge, strawberry, butterscotch, caramel, choclate, pineapple, nuts, cherries, whipped cream, and an edible bowl. This is only the 2nd party in my long, long life.

Ice Cream sundae party, Oklahoma University pajamas from husband and child, FREE tickets to the State Fair of Texas, seeing the Elvis butter sculpture on Sunday, and being here on JWD, with all of my friends, on my birthday,,,,,,,What else could I ask for!!!!! Life is GREAT HL

alt

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Oh, yum.. Ice cream is my weakness....

I missed this thread.... So HAPPY BIRTHDAY HL!!

GGG

• Es
    Es

Happy birthday hun have an awesome day

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit