~*~*~*~Horrible Life! Its your Birthday~*~*~*~

by misspeaches 28 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

To dear Horrible Life

JWD's ever reliable Birthday Greeter!

Here is wishing you a splendid birthday. Hope you partay partay partay! And tell us what you got up to you cheeky thing!

Love all your friends at JWD!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Hey Horri ... It's your birthday. We're gonna party like it's your birthday! Woo Hoo!

Kwin. Where I'm at is where the party's at!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Happy Birthday Horrible Life!!!!!!

Sherry

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Have a great birthday! Mine last week was awesome!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

wonderful life for you. Looks like you, Sherry, Tres and I will start out of the gate on our lap around the sun just about the same time.

Road trip!

• horrible life
    horrible life

ROAD TRIP????

Sounds great!! FHN, Sherry, Tres, Misanthropic (had one a couple of weeks ago), Lets get a map, find the middle, make a date and meet for a great time!!! Thanks for the birthday wishes. FHN, its about time you saw your birthday greeting!! HL

Anyone else want to join us???? This is no husbands isn't it???

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    This is no husbands isn't it???

Yes, my darling S.O. Andy is in Michigan anyway, and me well I'm way the hell over here in Connecticut. Temporarily.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Just a quick calculation, without getting out an atlas, Sherry in Washington, FHN Conn. Tres in Great Britian? Me in Oklahoma, Got to add Damselfly, hers was last week also. She is in Eastern Canada, I think. Looks like we will need a boat.

I figure, it will be around the Carolinas, a few hundred miles into the Atlantic. Still sounds like fun!!!! If we can get Mispeaches to come along, OMG, I need help with this one, she is an aussie!!!!! HL

• vitty
    vitty

Happy birthday

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Happy Birthday to you!! Get your bumm down here for your belated spanking!!

Whoot hoot!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit