Son-in-law made me cry tonight

by HappyDad 26 Replies latest social family

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Thanks for spreading the experience! (<-- joy)

AuldSoul

• Gill
    Gill

(((((HappyDad))))) So sorry for your family's loss of your step grandchildren. I'm glad things are going better for you all now though!

Gill

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Jgnat,

Many of Myrna's hand-made treasures are missing from the walls, a faint trace of what had been is all that remains.

I'm sorry to hear this. Wonder why he would take them down so soon? It's been 9 1/2 years since my wife died and I still have her hand-made treasures hanging right where she put them.

Unless I ever remarry someday, they will stay put as long as I'm here. Even when I repaint, they go right back where they are. I'm over the grief a long time but the fond memories will always be with me.

HappyDad

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Im so pleased that things are better for them, and you. Your son-in-law sounds like he needed some stability after everything that has happened, now he has that Im gald to hear he is back to his usual self.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Thanks for sharing (((((((((HappyDad)))))))))

• Es
    Es

Ohh thats great.... im so happy for you.

es

• Dansk
    Dansk

Tears of joy and relief! Why not! So happy for you HappyDad. Brought a lump to my throat.

Get yourself to your daughter's and son-in-law's for Thanks Giving! And let us know how you get on

What a lovely ending and so much deserved - for all of you!

Ian

• delilah
    delilah

Thanks for sharing, Happydad....go and enjoy Thanksgiving, AND Christmas with your family....you need each other.....Best Wishes to you all.....

• twinflame
    twinflame

(((((HappyDad)))))

My heart goes out to you and your family. You sound like a wonderful, caring person. I too am middle aged and have grown children and can only imagine your pain and helplessness. I hope you make it there for Thanksgiving since it will be a good time for you all to be thankful for the love you share among yourselves.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

*sniff*

*snuffle*

(((( HappyDad ))))

After all you and your daughter and son-in-law have been through in the last 7 months, I am so grateful for their joy, and yours! *hoonnnk!* *snort* *snuffle*

Now get your arse down there and celebrate Thanksgiving properly!

Love and hugs

B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit