Tyrone one on one with Lady Lee

by Lady Lee 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gerard
    Gerard

(My slipers on and the popcorn in the microwave) Someone is about to see a "new light".

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Gerard

He posted a goodbye on another thread but I'm hoping he will return one day

• Sheepish
    Sheepish

Yeah, Lady Lee, I think you started to open a door and the light scared him away. Maybe he'll be back and be able to face the truth of the matter in the future. I'll pray that he does.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

This sort of thread is agreat idea - mainly one on one

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I think this is a far better idea than everyone throwing out questions or commnets. That winds up being so unproductive. We know how hard it is to think clearly as a JW. Doing a one/one might be a better way to actually have a real discussion. I think that any time a JW comes in and wants to really discuss issues we should try this and see how it works I am by no means the best person to try this. But I do think it is worth the effort

• TopHat
    TopHat

I couldn't have a one on one...I am not knowledgeable enough. I told my son who is a JW that I was DA and the reason why....and of course he said I was under the influence of Satan. I directed him to slilentlambs and he said he researched that two years ago and they are liars. So I told him of my personal experience of how a brother fleeced the KH in my opinion from my observation. How the WTS is fleecing all the brothers and sisters etc. He said how do you think they give us all the free books and mags and tools to use for preaching the good news..and how can I spew out lies like that. He is blind. What can I say!

• Gerard
    Gerard

I think he could not handle the truth, but only The Truth ®.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I think his brother got him to leave

So I'm hoping he will come back

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit