Tyrone one on one with Lady Lee

by Lady Lee 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I'm going to ask others to sit back. I don't think it's fair for a group of us to gang up on one person who wants to discuss an issue.

Yes it can be done by PM but I think it might be more helpful to be out in the open,

To continue the conversation

Tyrone

lady lee

I understand where u are comming from but i have to ask.... WHERE IS YOUR FAITH?? My loyalty is not to the WTBS but it is to Jehovah my GOD. I have no dout that the WTBS have made mistakes but are we not all human, and do we not all come from the same ground? Everyone has fallen short to the glory of GOD. When there is an error made by the WTBS or anyone for that matter IT IS MY FAITH THAT SUSTAINS ME and i make it a matter of prayer.

and were are we to go? Well thats up to you, you can stay apart of Jehovah's organization who has most of the truth if not all of it or you can return to your own vomit.

Lee
    Where is my faith?

Well interestingly I feel closer, more spiritual than I ever did as a JW. People have even commented on it. And that really surprised me.

You should know by the way that if and when you decide to get baptized you will be vowing obedience to the WTB&TS not to Jehovah. They have placed themselves between you and God. The scriptures say clearly there is one mediator - Christ. The WTS teaches they have taken his place. In fact according to the WTS Christ didn't even die for you. He died for the 144,000 only. You get to slide in on their coattails.

If I have to choose between the Bible and the WTS literature I will choose the Bible

• tyrone
    tyrone

lady lee

I respect you for comming to the table with me and having this discussion.... please, proceed.

• tyrone
    tyrone

The most disturbing question that i have is why do so many on this site show such hostility tward Jehovah and his organization?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Ok Last thing I said was that if I had to choose between the Bible and the Org I would choose the Bible first.

• tyrone
    tyrone

As you should. but the things that you have learned since you been in the organization was directly though the bible. Yes it comes from the WTBS becasue thats who we believe ( whome you once believed) is the faithfull and discrete slave. AND even if these people never return to the truth (as i see it) then why such the disrespect and malice tward the congregation?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    The most disturbing question that i have is why do so many on this site show such hostility tward Jehovah and his organization?

I would answer that many here have evidence that jehovah has not given his approval for such and organization. Because the WTS claims itself to be the sole mouthpiece for God they have placed themselves between God and man. And they have betrayed the trust that has been given to them Betrayal at its highest level - spiritual brtrayal.

As you should. but the things that you have learned since you been in the organization was directly though the bible. Yes it comes from the WTBS becasue thats who we believe ( whome you once believed) is the faithfull and discrete slave. AND even if these people never return to the truth (as i see it) then why such the disrespect and malice tward the congregation?

The things I learned were simply an organizations interpretation of the Bible - no less no more. an interpretation. The fact is that just because they can pull out scriptures here and there and make them say what they want them to say doesn't mean what they interpret is correct. Betrayal of trust - spiritual trust is in my mind the greatest sin of all.

• tyrone
    tyrone

lady lee do u realize how much you sound like the world?? If there interpretation of the scriptures is wrong, then who has it right? surly not babelon the great. Just because you fell betrayed doesnt mean that everything taught was a lie and i dont think that u believe that either. Yes its not a secrete that the WTBS was associated with the UN in same form or fashion, but is that all it takes to stumble your faith lady lee?? God help us all if the WTBS is not God's mouthpiece because id hate to go to the hellfire's of chrisitandom

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Tyrone

Let's get some clarity and agreement on a couple of points before we start.

The WTS claims to be the present day's prophet for Jehovah. That is one of the reasons they claim sole authority.

agree or disagree?

• tyrone
    tyrone

agree.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

As Jehovah's sole mouthpiece and sole prophet they have made many predictions concerning the time of the end

Right or wrong?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit