typically ridiculous.

by RichieRich 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Soledad
    Soledad

Derrick what do you think about what that elder did? Is it ok for Jehovah's people to lie, so long as they don't stick their middle fingers up at the Kingdom Hall?

I wonder if the congregation knows that you come here and BASH Jehovah and his People and take Pictures of you sticking up your middle finger in the bathroom of the kingdom hall..... That makes me upset

DEFD,

I wonder if your congregation knows you associate with the "apostates" in this forum? What is it about Richie that "upsets" you? Is it his youth? His courage to stand up to the cult that enslaves your mind? His exercise of freedom of thought?

It's pretty obvious you have some issues with your cult, or you wouldn't be on this forum. You can learn a lot from a kid like Richie; grow a backbone and stand up to the despicable cult that has enslaved your mind and detrimentally affected your life. Live the life you see, Derrick, instead of the fantasy pushed upon you by the book publishing cult you're a part of.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

defd, one 17 year old young man vs. a manipulative and destructive multi-billion dollar corporation that the young man's mom happens to be enthralled by.

Hm. Yeah, let's beat up the kid. Makes perfect sense. I didn't notice you saying the elder did anything wrong.

Avatar, schmavatar. His picture is the only thing you can justify complaining about, so you complain about his picture. Do you think the elder being angered by him mattered to him? Well, what would give you the idea he'd be more troubled by the anger of a near stranger in a forum over a picture of him practicing his gestures in the men's?

AuldSoul

• R6Laser
    R6Laser
    I wonder if the congregation knows that you come here and BASH Jehovah and his People and take Pictures of you sticking up your middle finger in the bathroom of the kingdom hall..... That makes me upset

So in your opinion was this elder right on what he did? The elder basically is acting manipulative and being deceitful who gets off on the supposedly authority ge has been given... That should make you even more upset.

I say good for Richie, let them have it.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I predict they won't disfellowship you by Wednesday. You are more man than they know how to handle.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

As usual...defd cannot give an answer to these simple questions so he remains mute.

That's right defd.........put on the blinders and stick your fingers in your ears and yell ladeeda..ladeeda so you don't have to confront truth.

My question for you defd.........were you labeled as a sissy when you were a young man? I thought so.

HappyDad

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I predict they won't disfellowship you by Wednesday. You are more man than they know how to handle.

Oh yeah. me too. With my track record, they'll problably give me more privileges. Literature counter, here I come! alt

• damselfly
    damselfly

I think because Richie is so outspoken they won't disfellowship him unless he ritualisticly kills puppies on video or something. Wouldn't want the congo to hear that Richie shot down the elder's daughters and was then D'fd for it.

Dams

• Margie
    Margie

Hey, I think I know the person on the cover of that Watchtower! WTF?????

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Damn Richie,

You've got to come up to bethel land again! This time I want to meet you, and shake you hands.

You more man than I was for my first thirty years. You'll do well whatever happens.

Take care my friend.

steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit