typically ridiculous.

by RichieRich 62 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Because if attending the fair didn't magically turn you into good association

The least offensive scenario would be that he wanted them to be in my presence because I could watch out for / protect them.

But even that means I was being used...

idiot.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I'm surprised he was stupid enough to confront you with such circular crap. If dose pianeeeer sistas don't watch it, you will turn them into apostates. I hear that a bad attitude is contagious in Jerhover's organisation.

• carla
    carla

I love it! Don't these girls have any friends? wouldn't they feel stupid basically having daddy call up and tell you must hang out with them? I would think even jw's have that much of normal social intelligence. don't they?

• Caedes
    Caedes

Nice (Sorry English joke, but it is a compliment)

• damselfly
    damselfly

I remember elder's children well. The ones I knew only were your friends if daddy said it was okay.

Bravo as usual Richie.

Dams

• jgnat
    jgnat

You got big kanunas my young friend. I betcha those girls were sent off to keep an eye on your friend. Good for you that you made sure he had an undisturbed good time.

• vitty
    vitty

I wish I was as brave as you are, speaking to elders like that and im 44 !!!!!!!!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

tee hee

lisa

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Didn't you know Richie Rich... That Elders kids are far better association then non Elders children. Especially if you have an unbelieving parent. (like yourself and myself.) Basically you are bottom of the rung in the congregation. If you don't have that label 'Elders Child' you will be marked...

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

MASTERFUL!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit