Hey! I think we were shunned the other day...

by jgnat 31 Replies latest jw friends

• M.J.
    M.J.

Those rabid, irrational, "It's so wonderful to be one of Jehovah's people", foaming-at-the-mouth dubs really get to me. I won't get into specifics, but I've had one of them completely snub my Christian family members as she came to visit my wife.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

It doesn't matter if your dog is good. The world is filled with good dogs. But, if he doesn't sell Watchtowers doghouse to doghouse, he will be destroyed at Armagedon alongside Hitler's dog and Al Capone's dog.

• Mary
    Mary

And don't forget Santa's Little Helper.......that's really just an acronym for "Satan" as we all know.......

• jgnat
    jgnat

Guilty by association? That would explain the cat flying in to Jehovah's Chasm on DannyHazard's thread.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/100179/1.ashx

• I quit!
    I quit!

As we walked past, she said a warm friendly greeting to the dog! Hubby said hello, and I grinned warmly. Full eye contact.

It just dawned on me, she never said hello to either of us.

I have a question Jnat. Is your dog still going to meetings? It could be the reason your dog is still in good standing.

• Scully
    Scully

Consider it Persecution For Righteousness' Sakeā„¢.

But next time you see her (and now that she knows she can shun someone on her dog-walking route, you know she won't miss an opportunity!) you can put 1 Thessalonians 5:26 into practice:

Greet all the brothers with a holy kiss.
  • mjs mouse, ben
    mjs mouse, ben

whenever witlesses come knockin on my door, including some family members, my dogs go absolutely nuts!, which leads me to believe "animals can sense evil"

• horrible life
    horrible life

What did your husband say? Was it one more nail in the exit door for him? HL

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I hope she looked back for the dogs reaction. Would have seen him wink at her with his one eye!!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Jgnat

It just dawned on me, she never said hello to either of us.

What a sad person!

I know from your posts you're a million times above that and she'll be needing you before you'll ever need her!

Yes, these JWs just keep on showing more and more where it's best to be - RIGHT OUTSIDE THE ORGANISATION!

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit