Hey! I think we were shunned the other day...

by jgnat 31 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hubby had a loud confrontation with the elders last week. By pure coincidence we ran in to a few JW's this weekend while walking the dog. The first family welcomed us with warm Christian hospitality. The second, well, she's the same bigot who told me that "worldly people" cause car accidents.

As we walked past, she said a warm friendly greeting to the dog! Hubby said hello, and I grinned warmly. Full eye contact.

It just dawned on me, she never said hello to either of us.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    The second, well, she's the same bigot who told me that "worldly people" cause car accidents.

She sounds like a complete lunatic I think I would stay away from that one!

• kls
    kls

LOL Jgnat, next time put a sign on your dog that reads ,,,Apostate ,and he will also be shunned

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yeah, she has also said that there is a Satanic coven working in our neighbourhood. She's one of those martyrs who raised her children "in the truth" but has no status herself, not having a JW husband.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Or, "I pee on WT literature".

• Jordan
    Jordan

Worldy people cause car accidents? huh. must've been a worldy person disguised as an elder, of over 30 years, that scraped up the side of my car at the memorial three years ago...

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

How did the dog respond? Did he bark "praise jah" in response?

She sounds one wierd lady

• undercover
    undercover
    next time put a sign on your dog that reads ,,,Apostate

LOL...I think I'll name my next dog Apostate. His full name could be Jay W. Apostate.

• gladdy
    gladdy

ruff ruff, next time hope he takes a leak on their leg / ha ha ha ha

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Those guys are totally insane. I wouldnt have been able to help laughing in her face if she said "hello" to my dog and not to me. I can be pretty impulsive. I could see myself getting down on all fours, pawing her leg, sniffing her ass and barking "WOVE ME!!!"

You gotta have fun with shunning. It's one of lifes simple pleasures.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit