"No Apologies is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses"

by No Apologies 45 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Lie - use theocratic warfare strategy

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

So basically some guy I don't even know, won't give me his name, was able with the help of my wife, to confront me in what was my house and ask me a lot of personal questions about my life and my marriage, making it fairly clear that this was my last chance to get back in good with Jehovah. I fully expect to hear back that based on our conversation, I no longer consider myself one of Jehovah's Witnesses, and that the announcement will be made. This may sound cold-hearted, but who the hell is this guy to tell you anything? And more importantly, why are you even listening to him? Your "last chance to get back in good with Jehovah"? Just who the hell does he think he is? People who behave and speak like this are truely disillusioned and have no right to try and control you. The effect of his words are only what you allow them to be. I've been there.

• onacruse
    onacruse

NA:

So again, the lesson here, never trust a JW, even a marriage mate. Never allow yourself to get cornered by an elder, and if you do, keep your mouth shut.

Two lessons I also learned the hard way.

As you well know.

Craig

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

{{{{{{No Apologies}}}}}} I'm sorry you had to go thru that today of all days.

• JAVA
    JAVA

NA -- What a story and experience!
    This is just one of countless JW stories which proves what cults and bad religion is all about--hate and control! Being married to someone that worships the Tower only makes it worse.
    Best of luck to you, NA.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

(((No Apologies)))

Yes, you're absolutely correct: JWs are not to be trusted. Their loyalty is only for the WBTS.

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit