How many more years do you think you have left to live?

by JH 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

Ian,

You are such a massive inspiration to anyone suffering with illness that all I can do is stand in awe. You took all the steps necessary to enhance your health and you have openmindedly accepted other trains of thought. All would benefit from your stance on things (as far as thinking about it deeply and taking a real inspiration from it).

As for years left, I think that quality is important, so important in fact that quantity becomes almost insignificant. Faced with death, each moment becomes something large - so much larger than before. However, having faced my mortality in some smaller sense than you have, I still wonder at your perspective, considering that you have been forced to face yours in a much more profound way,

I'll PM you,

Sirona

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I hope I live long enough to die . I like to keep my expectations within reason .

• bem
    bem

Yes to what (((((Sirona))))) said, after I read your other posts Ian I had similar thoughts as Sirona post so I can't say it better I'l just quote her words they are well worth repeating.

Ian,

You are such a massive inspiration to anyone suffering with illness that all I can do is stand in awe. You took all the steps necessary to enhance your health and you have openmindedly accepted other trains of thought. All would benefit from your stance on things (as far as thinking about it deeply and taking a real inspiration from it).

I hope all learn to live, really live it's really worth it. Dorothy

• horrible life
    horrible life

Dorothy you have a PM

• TheresMoreToCome
    TheresMoreToCome

I used to say I'd off myself at 40, but I'm beginning to value life a bit more. I never wanted to grow old. Even if I did die at 40, I'd have 22 more years, which is longer than I've been alive now. So, bring it on bitches.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit