My Scan Results

by Dansk 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Been there
    Been there

That is fantastic News Ian. I'll keep praying for you and your family.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Dear All,

I can’t believe I’ve had so many responses! But then again, you’re all such a wonderful caring bunch I should have expected it. I thank you with all my heart. (((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))

I have also received some private messages via the board and these have almost brought me to tears. Again, thank you so much!
    Never let anyone tell you prayers and positive vibes don’t work. I’m living proof that they do! Of course, the doctor and nurses and other medical staff have all played their parts, too, but that alone hasn’t kept me going. YOU HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some further great news! My spleen and liver, which had grown extremely large and were causing me worry, have also shrunk! They are both virtually back to normal!!

The disease I have is said to have no cure but medicine is improving all the time and the stem cell transplants have had some proven success. So, nearer the time, I’ll probably go for it!

Brenda,

I had thought you were on the same 3 week schedule as myself, but I guess you were going high dose every 2 weeks if your fourth and last treatment is next week?

I WAS on the same 3 week schedule but having the CT scan in between put me back an extra week. Whereas I should have had the 4 th batch of chemo last week I am now having it next Thursday instead. After that, I will have a further two to four treatments of chemo. Then, next year, if all is well, the big one for the stem cell transplant!

Snoozy,

Ian...will your insurance cover stem cell ? Do you get free medical where you live? Snoozy..aka..Golden Girl..

In
    I should like to thank ALL of you personally, but so many of you have replied that, if you don’t mind, I’m sending my love and a group hug to everyone at the same time. You are so generous with your loving vibes and kindness. Please keep it up for one day I hope to meet up with you all personally, shake your hands, give you great big hugs and lots of kisses! (((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) ((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))

I truly love you all. You give me the strength to fight this thing!

Ian & Claire

• Dansk
    Dansk

Dear All,

I really don't know what's wrong with the formatting this morning!

Simon, the gremlins are in again!!

But who cares less when I'm feeling so good!

Snoozy,

Ian...will your insurance cover stem cell ? Do you get free medical where you live? Snoozy..aka..Golden Girl..

In Great Britain our health service is free (it isn't truly free as National Health contributions are taken from our salaries every month).
    Ian

HAPPY SATURDAY

edited to boot gremlins out of posts ~ Scully

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

That's GREAT NEWS !

Now we can really look forward to seeing you both -

Hereford and HAY ON WYE await your arrival. Just get in touch with us, when you are able to visit.

Love and best wishes to you both

from Ken & Pauline

• Dansk
    Dansk

Ken & Pauline,

We can't wait to see you both!

Thank you so much.

Love,

Ian & Claire

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Some further great news! My spleen and liver, which had grown extremely large and were causing me worry, have also shrunk! They are both virtually back to normal!! The disease I have is said to have no cure but medicine is improving all the time and the stem cell transplants have had some proven success. So, nearer the time, I’ll probably go for it!
    Ian -- Thanks for the additional update! It's wonderful to hear that the chemo has had such good effect. Blessings,
    Marjorie xo

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Love hearing good news from you, Ian. May it just keep getting better and better ! ! !

A few days ago my daughter and I saw a pair of beautiful Blue Herons by the river where we walk and one of them left us a feather. Because of your interest in birds, I thought of you and Claire

I was also surprised to come home then and read that, according to some Native lore, Blue Heron medicine "...is the power of knowing the self by discovering its gifts and facing its challenges. It is the ability to accept all feelings and opinions without denying any emotion or thought. Heron flies over those who are unaware of who they are and where they belong in the world [that would be me alright]. Gently dropping a blue feather to them, Heron asks that they follow their intuition and begin the empowering journey of self-realization."

Looking forward to meeting you both some day ! ! !

~Merry

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Some further great news! My spleen and liver, which had grown extremely large and were causing me worry, have also shrunk! They are both virtually back to normal!!

Hot Daymd, the news just keeps getting better and better.

All my love

Brenda

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

That is wonderful news!

Ian, I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of support in here, too. It is nice to find such people.

AuldSoul

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Fantastic news on all counts Ian and I pray the healing continues!!

I haven't been online much for the past few days and spent the whole time wondering how you'd gone on - and now I can't get this big grin off my face I'm so pleased for you

(((((BIG HUG TO ALL THE FAMILY)))))

happy emo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit