Tonsil Cancer?

by Golden Girl 19 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Dansk
    Dansk
    A doc once told me that my ovarian cancer was God's punishment because I chose not to have children.

He/she should have been struck off for a comment like that!

Ian

• under74
    under74
    A doc once told me that my ovarian cancer was God's punishment because I chose not to have children.

My grandmother had 3 kids and got ovarian cancer.

....what a bunch of crap.

• fairchild
    fairchild
    I never heard of drinking causing cancer of the throat (tonsils)in any way.

My neighbor is currently dying of throat cancer. He does not have much time left. When he was first diagnosed with this, I researched the whole thing, thinking that perhaps I could help somehow. It seems that heavy drinking could be one of the main causes of cancer in the area of the throat. I read in several articles that for certain types of cancer, alcohol might be more dangerous than smokes. My neighbor is a heavy drinker as well.

As for your comment about tomatoes.. please don't say that. I thought it was the opposite, I thought that eating tomatoes on a daily basis is a good way to prevent cancer. For that very reason, I eat tomatoes every day of my life and have done that for several years now.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Oh, thank goodness. I was all worried and looked it up real quick. Tomatoes are good in cancer prevention.

http://www.cancer-info.com/tomatoes.htm

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

I think any healthy food, drink or habit can help in preventing cancer, but there just are no guarantees.

It's important to recognize,though, that knowing the cause isn't going to help the cure. Carrying unnecessary burdens and guilt hinder the treatment by fostering negative thoughts.

And it's most vital to understand that cancer is not God's fault, nor is it His punishment for anyone.

GG, positive thoughts going to your xson in law!!!

• Xandria
    Xandria

Snoozy,

When I was 28 I had my tonsils out, I had chronic infections and problems with my tonsils. The doctor took them out and sent them to biopsy! I said, "Why do you need to do that ?!" An he explained Tonsil Cancer to me and he wanted to rule out that possiblity.

I was filled with relief when it came back negative. I don't smoke or drink much at all. But, still I am glad that I had them out, even though it cost me my uvula.

X.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    They also blamed aluminum for alzheimers...

I've heard that too, but they find high concentrations of aluminum in brain biopsies of Alzheimer's patients. How does it get there? So they blamed aluminum foil and aluminum pots. Could be...............who knows for sure?

• pc
    pc

My brother in law was diagnosed with tongue 4 years ago. He was 46 years old at the time. By the time he was diagnosed it was about a stage 4.

He had very few options. Sloane Kettering was going to take 2/3 rds of his tongue out. He opted for Radplat therapy. It was a Dr. Robins in Gainesville Fl, but I believe the doctor is now in Illinios. It seemed the best choice at the time. He has since had some very dire developments. Bothe sides of his jaw had to be replaced with titanium. What has been determined is people are living through alot of these cancers but the doctors are not very prepared for the after effects.

By the way he never smoked in his life, or drank alcohol....

• rootcause
    rootcause

hello Golden girl,

you may want to check this sites:

www.cancer-coverup.com

www.curezone.com

If cancer is genetics or should we say Hereditary, we will end up until Adam and Eve. Did Adam and Eve got Cancer?

Hope this help. . . thanks,

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

That's scary. All my best to you and yours.

rootcause, could you please try to figure out basic English words? Your presence here might have some import, but your English is pretty rough. Just a suggestion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit