Pollution, the earth will die in 10-12 years.

by void 12 Replies latest jw friends

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

Not really pollution, more "ruining the Earth", however I remember in the late '80s hearing a young brother say that "in 10 years there will be no more rainforests, so you KNOW the end must be before then."

• heathen
    heathen

I think pollution is the same as ruining the earth . If you read Daniel 12 it mentions that conditions are so bad that unless God does something there would be no flesh left living .I figure the GT may even include a nuclear exchange at some point . I think we are faced with serious issues of clean air and water , now they are finding jet fuel in cattle , you just know that can't be healthy if you like beef products . I think global warming will wreak some havock and think the hurricanes we are experiencing now can be blamed on that . It's clear that's how the atmosphere cools down . I think it funny how the WTBTS continues to make conditions out to be far worse then they are at any particular time just to keep everybody scared and busy selling magazines . It reminds me of the government and the terrorist thing we have going on now . People are so scared they are letting the government crap all over the bill of rights .

• Spectre
    Spectre

Anybody ever see the documentary that came out in the 70's, The Late Great Planet Earth. I saw it when it came out and for laughs I bought the dvd. When it came out a lot of witnesses were using that as a "see? this system can't last much longer."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit