Another newbie here...

by tall penguin 42 Replies latest jw friends

• tweety
    tweety

Welcome to the board!

Dee

• anewme
    anewme

Welcome Tall Penguin! Well written story. I will follow your progress with interest! Anewme

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Welcome! Nice to have you here.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Welcome! Stay a while.

• riotgirlpeeps
    riotgirlpeeps

Welcome and you will find that this board is an incredible help, the support to be had is amazing.

-Riot

• Now What?
    Now What?

(((Tall Penguin)))

Wow! You have really had to face more than what seems fair for anyone for sure, and at the hands of some seriously controling people. I appreciate you sharing your story. Glad you are now free.

You found a great place to drop your thoughts, comments, rants or vents without fear! I have never seen anyone on this board try to overwhelming control another. What you find instead is a dose of respect, even if in disagreement. Most of us are directly associated with the jw's in some way, either past or present, and can relate in a way that noone else could. So let's hear what you have to say!

So, welcome aboard the board!

• xjwms
    xjwms

WELCOME

Do you feel like living better, ... now?

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

xjwms
    Yes, I do feel like living better now. A whole new world has opened up in my awareness. A world where I'm free to love people for who they are. A world where I can be the best me possible. A world where I am free to have my own relationship with God and Christ. I'm lovin' it!
    tall penguin

• ocsrf
    ocsrf

Welcome,

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Welcome to our Cyber Family....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit