Hello...I'm sort of new!

by calico 41 Replies latest jw friends

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Welcome! I look forward to hearing more from you.

I am in pretty much the same place in life as you right now. Just trying to fade peacefully ( if that is possible). You'll have your days here and there, some good some bad. It's all part of the healing process. This site really helps when you are feeling "high, on cloud 9" and also when you are feeling "down in the dumps" Everyone is eager to listen and offer advice.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Welcome, Calico!

I'm 'fading', too... this site is great. Enjoy!!

GGG

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

WELCOME TO THE BOARD CALICO!!!!!

This is a great place for healing. You'll find true FRIENDS here. Nevermind defd's comment about not giving up ... we're still working on him .

• defd
    defd

Keep working I am a tough nut to crack!

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome to the board, Calico. Good to have you here. I don't post much either. I've successfully faded and want to keep it that way.

Cellist

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

Welcome Calico! -- (I love calico cats.. my fave!!)

Im fading too.. still technically 'IN' but haven't gone in a very long while.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Calico, OC, JW,

A warm welcome to all three of you. I think it is sensible to teke very small steps at a time. Hope we can support you if you need it.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Hello Calico

and Welcome.

You will feel better as time goes by, enjoy LESS guilt, fault, and blame!

• RevFrank
    RevFrank

Welcome Calico....whatever you do don't give up your secret to anyone not even to me. The steps that your taking is a huge undertaking....to realize how the Watchtower is misleading many...

Matter is it depends who you are..if you have family in it and what you plan to do it. Some stay, due to family is too deep seated and goes back generations. Thus...they are stuck, they think.

Yet you see through the guise. Yes there are many Witnesses who are sincere and really desire to know the truth....

We'll help you anyway we can..God Bless...

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

There seems to be quite a few new ones on this thread - so a BIG WELCOME TO YOU ALL.

KT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit