New Field Service Method Announced

by roybatty 30 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    why in the world doesn't Brooklyn ``take the lead" in spending whatever it takes to broadcast (SCREAM!) this message on the mass media (radio, television, internet, etc.)?

Ah, but that would hardly be "orderly and by arrangement", would it? Well, would it?

• Gill
    Gill

I may sound seriously dim here, it's a real possibility, but are you...could you be taking the piss?

Tell me it's not so. I don't mind being told I'm daft, just tell me THE TRUTH because I'm falling about laughing at the very thought that this mega phone thing might be true! Anyone?!

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Hey, I'd really like to know if that says Springfield, Mo or Ma? (I live in one of those cities, betcha can't guess which one?) I haven't heard anything about this yet. If they come down my street with a bullhorn I'll call the cops. Disturbing the peace and all that. I hope they do start using bullhorns. People will just think their crazy and laugh at them.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee
    If they come down my street with a bullhorn I'll call the cops. Disturbing the peace and all that. I hope they do start using bullhorns. People will just think their crazy and laugh at them.

They might have a shot in some urban commumities but if they went into the burbs around here they'd be asked to leave by the local deputies PRONTO! Anyhow ... I really don't believe anyone would do this. Come on now, don't they already seem crazy enough as it is?

• oldflame
    oldflame

I double dare them to come too my door with a blow horn as they might find themselves being blown at right back. Here where I live, they are out on the streets everywhere so I will have my fog horn waiting.

• lawrence
    lawrence

COTTAGE BUSINESS FOR SALE

Bullhorn cover business for sale, all equipment and past order list.

Bullhorn covers are in demand by Jehovah's Witnesses. Serious

inquiries only dial 1-800-123-DUNK and mention ad #53890.3444.333.666

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I know here there's a noise ordinance. I'll have to get the paintball gun loaded, maybe fill up some waterballoons and let the neighborhood kids have some fun. This is just too unreal, toooo dumb! I can't imagine any neighborhood that wouldn't chase them out on their asses. The little "hick" town I grew up in up north will chase them out with guns blazing!!!

shelley

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    I'll have to get the paintball gun loaded,

LOL, Got mine loaded, cocked, and sitting by the door!

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, nothing is new in the WTS.

I'm not old enough to remember sound cars but my grandparents told me about them.

Bullhorns were mounted on the top, banners on the side, and they would drive through neighborhoods playing talks by Rutherford.

Do you think JWs today would do the same?

Similar to this (this is not a WT car)

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I don't think they've got the balls anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit