Trouble for Richie?

by RichieRich 100 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

So today, after the meeting, one of the elders from my JC walks up to me and my mother and asks if we had time to talk.

Thankfully, I had to get to work, and mom wasn't feeling great. We said today wasn't good.

So basiccally he said that he and another brother want to meet with us on Wednsday night, after the TMS, to "see how things are going".

So here's quandry:

a. They truly want to know how things are going, and get the "status report" from my mom before school starts back.

or

b. They have got something on me.

Either way, I could care less, but I know you kids live vicariously through me anyhow... and I don't want you all missing out on any fun...

PS: work is hard, adult life sucks. School goes back in Thursday, excited about that.

and if you elders are reading this: VT, PK, DH

You have taken enough from me, and you won't get anything back.

Give me your best shot.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    "see how things are going"

Elder speak for we are going to cast outrageous accusations at you.

All the best RR. Your a determined strong willed young man. Remain tactful don't give them fuel for their fire. But above all be true to yourself.

Miss Peaches.

P.S. and don't forget to let us know how it goes.

• skyman
    skyman

Chin up richie stand your ground. You have done what I wish I could of done many years ago. F**** Them

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Elder speak for we are going to cast outrageous accusations at you.

lol- it is time for hunting season, isn't it?

F**** Them

how about I just tell them to do it themselves?

• prophecor
    prophecor

Step right inside the lions mouth

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Congratulations!

If you're so adamant about being an apostate, anything they may have on you is a good thing.

Get your ass dfed asap. There's no shame in being ousted from a sadistic cult.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    anything they may have on you is a good thing.

Get your ass dfed asap. There's no shame in being ousted from a sadistic cult.

Kinda like going to the dentist:

I know it all be better afterwards-

but its gonna be hellascious for a while. Not sure I want to / can deal with that now.

Step right inside the lions mouth
    Dancing on its tongue as we speak...
  • sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    Not sure I want to / can deal with that now.

At your age, I can understand that. If you plan on going to college you may want to get your parents' funding before making your move.

I stopped going to meetings at around 15 (except for memorial services, which continued for a few more years), but I tried every excuse in the book before that to stay home. My parents would yell at and threaten me until I finally put on my cheap, Sears suit and got in the car.

God I'm glad those days are over! Life is so much simpler now, even though I have bills to pay.

Paying bills > Kingdom Hall.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

"see how things are going"

oh yeah. they always want to "see how things are going". at least once in a while.

while i always tell them not to come, i guess you are not "allowed" to speak for yourself because you're 17.. LOL. strange isn't it? you need your mom there with you talking to the elders, but you didn't need her for taking a refreshing bath at the convention.

one thing i planned to do next time they get me, is using the word "truth" the way i understand it... playing the semantics game.

like: "the truth is very important to me. the truth is in my heart. however, because of circumstances, i am not able to publicly advertise the truth. at least for the moment. but i'm sure someday i'll be strong enough to give it a try."

only problem would be if they asked what i meant by "truth". but i think they got only one application for it in their brains...

• horrible life
    horrible life

I remember them doing this. They don't call you and ask if we all could meet. They make arrangements among themselves, and surprise you after the meeting. Sorry sons of bitches. HL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit