Allow myself to introduce....myself

by pele38 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Welcome, Pele! I think it's great that you're still going to meetings, yet "lurking" around here. And there are no such thing as apostates, guys! That's just a word the JWs made up, like "Boogyman".

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

It's our pleasure to have you here Pele, welcome to a great board.

GBL

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Welcome Pele....there's lots of stuff to learn on this board. I only joined 4 months ago and the information I've learned has been eye opening for sure.

• kls
    kls

Welcome Pele. Yes, you have to watch that monkey! She nearly hijacked my first post.

Cellist

Why i would never ever Ok maybe borrow a few

• Preston
    Preston
    I must say, I never thought that I would see the day when I would find a site about disillusioned (mostly) Jehovah's Witnesses, but low and behold...one truly exists.

Wha?!?!?...you mean this isnt the "arts n' crafts conossieur's corner? (Shakes Head)

- Preston

• Carmel
    Carmel

Welcome aboard Pele. I only have one question. What took you so long?

I can't relate to someone putting up with the drivel for 10 years knowing it was worse than tubercular phlem.

Anyway, glad to know you have found a place to share and contribute.

carmel

• Es
    Es

Welcome pele, enjoy your stay look forward to hearing more from you. es

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

G-day Pele

Evanescence

• Golf
    Golf

Greetings, welcome and 'all' you other 'newer' ones.

Golf

• under74
    under74

Welcome to the forum pele. I'm glad you found your way here. A good place to get more info and other sources is to click on "best of" at the action bar above this post. You'll find tons of threads with tons of info. Also, if you keep going down you'll see "forum related" and underneath "links." Trust me when I say it'll keep you busy reading.

Anyway, I hope to see more posts from you soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit