Asembly drama

by lamb_neo 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Daunt
    Daunt

To give the JW's the benefit of a doubt, it is a Drama aka Dramatization. However, this does not change much. The rank in file believes everything the GB said is better than God himself. The drama was crap. It's pointless to use biblical characters other than to decieve. And hearing biblical characters use JW lingo was just hilarious. However, I can just imagine the backlash this will cause for the youths. Even my Great Christian Model Sister is going to college and plenty of other ones are going to. It's hard to keep kids in line when there's another kid across the street doing something their parents say they can't do, and it's even worse since the other kid is a witness too. They will always say, "But they're going to college" or just feel crappy for 20 years because they didn't go to college. Either way it's going to suck for somebody.

• VM44
    VM44

Somebody here at JWD had a 10 minute version of the drama for download, but I can't find the thread! grrrrrr -VM44

• unique1
    unique1

Oh my god. The drama was really about Timithoy going to Athens University? Somebody else said that and I thought they were joking. What in the world?!! That is just crazy!!

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

For those that have not seen the drama - I posted a fairly detailed summary of the drama from my notes:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/94277/1.ashx

-ithinkisee

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed

I went to see the education angle and you are right, it was a buch of fiction wrapped around a couple of bible characters. Just pulled a story right out of the as$. And the JW lingo was incredibly ridiculous. It's hard to believe so many really swallowed that stuff.

Axelspeed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit