Asembly drama

by lamb_neo 14 Replies latest jw friends

• lamb_neo
    lamb_neo

Those of you who have been to this year district conventions know that during the drama Timothy's friend Ionatan was telling him about their plans to go and study in Athen. I keep wondering how Watchtower dares to say such lies. Where did they find this in the Bible? And they acuse other religions that are bringing adds to the Bible's messagge? Bunch of hypocrits.

• skyman
    skyman

They have an agenda and promote it with out worry because they must not believe that GOD take retribution. I think the Governing Body does not believe GOD is real or they would not do the things they do.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Considering they have gotton away with murder.... they can get away with this...

• greendawn
    greendawn

They are indeed very ruthless when it comes to distorting the bible it was said about them they can find in it support for anything they want to present as spiritually valid.

And given this grandiose attitude it will not be surprising if they don't believe at all that god exists, and so this religion is just a business to them.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    Where did they find this in the Bible?

Do they need to? I think the Bible is only used as a secondary publication where it supports WTBTS literature. But I may be wrong.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

A relative of mine taped it a their recent convention. After a viewing I was amazed at the total fiction dressed up as an actual account from the bible.

So much for not adding to it.

• jula71
    jula71

Well certainly if Jonathan existed I'm sure he'd be like that, everything else they say is true.........

It amazes me what they get away with..

• TadSexington
    TadSexington

I've been hearing a lot about this drama at the dc..... if anyone has a script or an outline or something, please pm me

it'd be much appriciated

Tad

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I keep wondering how Watchtower dares to say such lies.

This is small change compared to all the people they have murdered in the name of their demon WT god with their anti-scriptural medical policies.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    I've been hearing a lot about this drama at the dc..... if anyone has a script or an outline or something, please pm me

Don't worry...

I hear tell that it'll be coming out as a DVD of which the R\F will hungrily gobble it......the spiritual feast that it is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit