Apostasy - A Racist Movement?

by slimboyfat 81 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hello Slim Boy Fat,

Warm Christian Greetings, my friend.

The WTBTS is Apostate Central because they reject the teachings of Christ so, does it matter what color their skin is?

It's been awhile. How have you been? Are you still attending the Promotional Symposiums and weekly sales meetings of the apostate JW cult? I have been praying that you will see the error of the WT ways and press the 'EJECT' button that will free you from their satanic rantings and ritual.

Have a nice day and peace and security to you,

Bob

Walland, TN.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

ok... I'm hijacking this thread... cause no one cares lol...

Bob

Walland, TN.

Honesty, that purple avatar makes me think of you as a lady. I just get a giggle when I see that "bob" has a purple mickey mouse avatar.

Sorry

• Pole
  • ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Josie, where are you hiding the fried chicken!? I want some!

Anyways, to the debunking of this comment filled with logical fallacies and biased assumptions.

most such apostates are in fact white and have little real interest in Black issues.

Definition of the term "Black issues" please.

They are only interested in the issue in so far as they can use it to promote white anti-Witness propaganda,

whereas a high percentage of loyal Witnesses are Black.

Kid, I invite you to one of the Minnesota district conventions. The only black person that will be there would be me and I'll be holding up a picket sign.

I know that all the terms of my topic are debatable: Apostacy is a Witness term of derogation; apostates probably are mostly liberal and not racist (essentially);

Mostly liberal. Hoo boy. I promise not to laugh out loud at this comment if you promise not to show up with logically weak arguments from a nut that hangs out with a white woman that was formerly a black man.

• doodle-v
  • sf
    sf

The Official Web Site of Dr. Firpo Carr
    The Official Site of Dr. Firpo W. Carr. ... Home, Carr's Bible Translation,
    Michael Jackson, The Dr. Firpo Carr Show! New Book Available, Articles Consulted ...
    firpocarr.com/_wsn/page4.html - 12k - Cached - Similar pages
    [ More results from firpocarr.com ]

The Official Web Site of Dr. Firpo Carr
    ... currently heads the non-profit organization, Scholar Technological Institute
    of Research, Inc. (STIR Inc.). He can be contacted at firpocarr@aol.com. ...
    www.firpocarr.com/ - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

[ Sometimes I get the feeling that 'scholar' who posts here is in fact Firpo, yet I can't be sure ]

"Dr." Firpo Carr, a Typical Watchtower Apologist

"Dr." Firpo Carr, a Typical Watchtower Apologist. by Dr. Jerry Bergman. Firpo Carr is one of the newest self appointed Watchtower apologists. ...
    www.freeminds.org/african/firpocar2.htm - 8k - Cached - Similar pages

Wow, this is a stupid thread. As Dr. Bergman pointed out in his book, "Jehovah's Witnesses and the Problem of Mental Illness," the Watchtower will not cooperate with any study of the rank and file and strongly discourages any cooperation from the rank and file. The claims that JWs are predominantly black are pure bullshit, as are the claims that apostates are predominantly white. There are no statistics to support these claims, but I think I see the real agenda. It looks like someone is trying to take a swipe at black people by associating them with the brainwashed drones in the "Great Crowd," while asserting that it is caucasions who are smart enough to leave the Watchtower cult.

• avishai
    avishai

Is that a beard I see on Dr. Firpo Carr? Wow. I'm stumbled. Or does the society have a different standard for the black bro.s.? I thnk brother Prince Rogers Nelson sports a "soul patch" as well. Hmmmm. Oh, wait. I forgot. They have a different standard for WEALTHY bro's. Sorry.

• avishai
    avishai

I wonder how ol' Firpo felt when he was pushed aside for Jesse Jackson, even tho' MJ was attending meetings, bet that stung like a bitch.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Firpo Carr, spiritual adviser to Michael Jackson's family

Hmmmmm............must've been written before ole Rev. Jesse Jackson was appointed.....

Take THAT Firpo! Howz it feel to have MJ prayin' with a guy from a false religion, and leavin' YOUR butt in the dust???? Just LOOK at all the free publicity HE got!!!

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit