Apostasy - A Racist Movement?

by slimboyfat 81 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

DAYUM, Avi!!!

Are we sharing the same brain today?????

Annie

• jgnat
    jgnat

I prefer the lizard accusations. More reasonable.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/93116/1.ashx

• talesin
    talesin

jgnat, you beat me to the punch! talk about mind-reading .... lol

• cypher50
    cypher50

Towards the original poster:

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

this thread sucks

at least one thing JC got right!

ahh.. btw... could someone please enlighten me on what "kool-aid" is? feeling a bit dumb right now...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I have it on good authority that there's a breakaway group from the JWs in Nigeria that is 12 million strong. On that basis, I would suspect that the majority of "apostates" are actually black!

If Minimus denigrates this thread for quality, you just KNOW it's gotta be of poor quality!

Koolaid refers to the activity of another cult, entirely, but the mentality is held in common:
    http://www.raptureready.com/rr-kool-aid.html

• doogie
    doogie

kool-aid is a refreshing fruit flavored beverage. its tastiness is rivaled only by its refreshment capabilities. OOOOHH YEAH!

• smelly onions
    smelly onions

The truth is I have never seen a black apostate and only saw one hispanic apostate which was rene vazquez. The apostates that I have heard from on the net are usually white anglo saxon americans or europeans like carl jonsson. In latin america you wont see anything of this sort. btw does anyone have any info on those 2?

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

if the majority of witness are black, then why are the vast majority of HQ leaders white? must be a racist org then. god you could go on all day with these ridiculess arguements.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    god you could go on all day with these ridiculess arguements.

Precisely...SBF's threads generally are designed for that purpose and tend to be designed to provoke a response and usually a negative one which is clearly evident should you go through some of his other threads...in essence should we really be pandering to his egotistical tendencies?

SBF come back when you realise this boards true purpose as opposed to just trying to get people fired up all the time.

DB74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit