Apostasy - A Racist Movement?

by slimboyfat 81 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I am?!

Josie ~ the watermelon and fried chicken should have been a dead give away

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Where have you been hiding slim?....weve missed your wild accusatory posts alongside your refusal to accept who you are....cant wait until you find yourself.

Witnesses are predominantly Black.

Apostates are predominantly white.

White apostates claim to highlight black issues in the Watchtower literature out of concern against racism, but are really using the material to promote their white apostate agenda against Black Witnesses.

Bollocks.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Looks like Avishai beat me to it!

Firpo Carr is a very weird, opinionated and over-the-top persn who bathes in the limelight of his own making. ANYTHING he says isn't worthy of discussion.

SlimBoyFat---what ARE you trying to do?

Annie

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Dedicated to my family members , nieces and nephew Lauren, Ashley and Kevin Haszard that have gone missing in the Jehovah's Witnesses.

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion,but not their own facts".D.M. Watchtower Whistleblower: Jehovah's Witnesses are a destructive cult!

• Dragonlady76
  • Pole
    Pole
    Apostasy - A Racist Movement?

Is "apostasy" a "movement"? E.g. do people really feel this DB is "an apostate organization"? LOL. If not, how are "apostates" organized into a movement?
    Are "apostates" racist?
    Are "witnesses predominantly black"?
    Now, how is the original question worth discussing if you consider the sub-questions above?
    Actually, if anything I can sense some racist undertones in SBF's claims ("apostates are predominantly white - witnesses predominantly black").

Pole

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Who the hell is Firpo Carr? Is it me, or is he missing a few marbles? Out of all the stupid threads I've read on several boards, this is a true waste of time & energy. Someone has entirely way too much time on his hands, and is in much need of a reality check or a mental ward!!!

And what brainless twit came up with white apostates have an agenda against black witnesses????Did someone not take their much needed daily medication?!!! To me it sounds like someone has their own agenda. And my personal, white-ass opinion is I sure don't want to hear anymore hot air about some made-up racist movement.

As for me, I smell fried chicken and see the watermelon. Mrs. Jones, can I join ya'll.

shelley

• Satanus
    Satanus

Slimboy looking for some shit to stir. S

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I smell fried chicken and see the watermelon. Mrs. Jones, can I join ya'll.

Sadly, there will be no Kool-Aid served ... LOL

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Firpo Carr argues that while many white apostates claim to highlight so-called 'racist' remarks and terminology in the Watchtower literature, most such apostates are in fact white and have little real interest in Black issues.

I don't find the WTS's racist remarks interesting because I'm a bleeding heart white guy who anguishes over the plight of black people, and I would never present that as my motive if an opportunity to show black JW's the remarks ever arose. It's just one of the litany of issues that, if more active JW's --especially black ones -- knew about them, they might wonder about the whole spirit-directed thing.

How many black JW's are aware of these remarks in the old literature? I'd guess very few.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit