NEW RELEASE FROM THE ASSEMBLY

by Mary 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    Gumby asked: What do you suppose a CO would say if you asked him WHY we could not simply use older publications rather than this new one since the information is the same as the topics stated above?

Chances are, his eyes would glaze over as he politely yet sternly tells you to be more appreciative of this Spiritual Fooooood that the F&DSC has provided for us "at the proper time." And if you still questioned him after that.............well, can you say "Judicial Committee"???

• gumby
    gumby

Chances are, his eyes would glaze over as he politely yet sternly tells you to be more appreciative of this Spiritual Fooooood that the F&DSC has provided for us "at the proper time." And if you still questioned him after that.............well, can you say "Judicial Committee"???

Then I would say...... "OK you little hypocritical asswipe.....you wanna play rough? Hows about you tell on me for questioning....and I squeel on your self rightous ass with what I know about you? Believe me dickweed...I know stuff about you".

Chances are....he's done sumthin bad in the past and he thinks you know about it. With my luck though,.......the guy would take me up on my offer and I'd look like a dumbass big fat liar and they's hang me.

Gumloser

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Hey, you're up at this hour, Grumbles???????

Or is it midday where youse are?

• gumby
    gumby

Course I'm up Ozmeister.......there's no rest for the wicked....even YOU know that!

Gumby

• TheListener
    TheListener

I like the comment about using the old book since there is nothing new in this one. How many books do I need for God's sake. Why not just update the reasoning book every 5 years and leave it at that.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I like the comment about using the old book since there is nothing new in this one. How many books do I need for God's sake. Why not just update the reasoning book every 5 years and leave it at that.

Le me offer a "reminder" from the bible---for all the newbies that may not have seen this;

"take a warning: to the making of many books there is no end, and much devotion to them is wearisome to the flesh." Eccles 12:12.

This constant barrage of eagerly anticipated books (literature) by the JWs. year in and year out---that goes on for decades and decades---is actually valid proof that the WTS does NOT believe in the bible as it is written (despite their arguments to the contrary).

If they imparted information and counsel directly from the bible itself, they would not NEED to rely on these "new publications" to help Jesus' sheep to "keep in step" with what "God requires"..........God doesn't change. At ALL.

Annie

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

"dood this brand new spiritual food that jehovah has released to us. i think i have food poisoning after that 3 day assembly." Hee Hee that's funny He got food poisoning from the spiritual food! Hard to believe they get excited over these new releases, it's just old books with new covers.

• Mary
    Mary
    "take a warning: to the making of many books there is no end, and much devotion to them is wearisome to the flesh." Eccles 12:12.

Sunspot, you beat me to it!! Funny how they only ever use this scripture when they're talking about "higher education" and "philisophical reasoning"........althought I do know some Dubs who half-jokingly apply it to Bethel...........

One thing I've noticed is that even faithful Witnesses have been making some comments lately that they would have never done years ago. There was a "Special" meeting several weeks ago that only certain unfortunates were invited to that I did a posting on. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/89098/1.ashx Some that went were not impressed that they gave up their Saturday to hear experiences of brothers in foreign lands.....then the comment that my father made about this latest publication.............geeze, I guess they're all "lacking in faith", seeing as they're obviously not thrilled to death to be forced-fed this recycled hash for the umteenth time...........keep going Brooklyn------you're driving people away all by yourselves without our help.............

• undercover
    undercover
    God's servants base their teachings on the Bible (and all the other religions base their beliefs on what? The New York Post?)

That's funny; I just spit Moutain Dew all over my screen.

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

This is actually the 5th edition of the original "truth" book

1.1968-The truth that leads to eternal life

2.1982-You can live forever in paradise on earth

3.1989-You can live forever in paradise on earth-revised edition

4.1995-Knowledge that leads to everlasting life

5.2005-What does the bible really teach?

Five books over a 27 year-span to say the same thing,are people starting to catch on?

Goldminer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit