2005 New Release - What Does The Bible Really Teach?

by ezekiel3 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Panda
    Panda

Really, really, really poor grammar : What does the Bible Really Teach?

Next, using a question as a title is silly:. What does the Bible Really Teach?

So, you wouldn't want to use these titles either:

Does the Bible Teach? or What, the Bible Teach? or Really?

So, we're left with:

The Bible ( But I'm thinking; way too much editing would be involved.)

• l3gi0n
    l3gi0n

After 100 years… they are just getting around to answering this question

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    What Does The Bible Really Teach?

So after all these years, they are finally fessing up?

That is like a person who says, "Can I be honest with you?" That statement means "Everything before was not on the level."

• blondie
    blondie

You know that the WTS is going to have the rank and file study this at the book study. It is their sneaky way of trying to get them to know the basic WTS doctrine. It might be a welcome change after the circular reasoning of the Daniel Prophecy book coming up.

I wonder when they are going to study the Mankind's Search for God book?

Study schedule for new students

Require brochure

What the Bible Really Teaches

Knowledge book

Worship book

• undercover
    undercover
    As we grow up, we keep asking. We do this in order to find our way, to learn of dangers that we need to avoid, or to satisfy our curiosity.

Very likely you are interested in getting answers to life's big questions. No doubt you sometimes wonder: 'What is the purpose of life? Is this life all there is? What is God really like?' It is good to ask such questions, and it is important that you do not give up until you find satisfying, reliable answers.

If you "keep on seeking" for answers to the important questions, you will find that the search can be very rewarding.

A few snippets from the first few paragraphs. So according to this it's all well and good to ask questions, to seek answers. And according to this we should not give up until we find reliable answers.

Since I had doubts about some of the teachings of the WTS, I asked questions, I sought answers. I did not give up until I found reliable answers.

Unfortunately for the WTS the very advice they give at the start of this book has and will continue to backfire on them.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I only had a cursory glance at someone else's book, but I did notice that the normal partnership of Christmas and birthdays wasn't there. Yes, Christmas was discussed and prohibited as usual, but I didn't see anything on birthdays. Can anybody confirm that or otherwise?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit