This takes balls....

by chrissy 36 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Well done girl.

At least you thought about it first. I got so excited about being able to make the computer put a picture on (im pretty low tech) I forgot to worry about being recognised until after it was up there - DUH! Now its too late, but I had no friends in the troof anyway, so what the hell...

• mad max
    mad max

You go girl. welcome! welcome! I still have not worked out how to put my pic up yet

Getting there.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Dang how'd I miss this thread. Always late to the party, everyone already said it all

So I add my congrats!

nice pic Chrissy, hava stout on me.

• chrissy
    chrissy

madmax, don't feel bad...it took me two hours to figure out the photo thing.

Your reply's made me realize how fortunate I am to actually be able to post my identity. For those of you that are behind-the-scenes exies, I feel bad you have to still go through the motions and and hide your true selves and I don't mean to boast by being all, "look at me wahoo, I don't care who sees me on here," because I can totally channel those of you that are not ready to reveal yourselves and why.

• G Money
    G Money

You are a hottie!!!!!

And under my pasamontañas I´m not too bad either!

• Preston
    Preston

As AC/DC sang..."You've got the biggest balls of them all!" Very photogenic by the way....

- Preston

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

ahem...balls wouldnt seem to be your problem, Chrissy. Very cute.

~Hill

• Es
    Es

heheh you go girl :) es

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

All I can say after seeing your picture...

Hello Chrissy!

More pictures please!!!

Oh yeah, welcome to the board, too...

No Apologies

• lucky
    lucky

Welcome, Chrissy. I was a GIS major, too. I've been doing it for about 8 years now and I love it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit