This takes balls....

by chrissy 36 Replies latest jw friends

• sweet tee
    sweet tee
    no way am I going to let the wts continue to control my thought processes. Besides, they are the ones lying to 6 million people...what do I have to hide?

You GO Crissy! That's right, you don't have to hide who you are anymore. No need to prentend to be a brain dead book-seller who enjoys peddling books and magazines and trying to explain things you really can't believe.j

KUDOS!

And welcome to the board if I haven't said so already.

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Welcome, you'll meet cool like-minded people here. Now gets to postin'.

-April

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Very Nice..

• hubert
    hubert

I have a daughter that is in dentistry, and we are going to find your dental records, and find out just who you are.

Only kidding, of course. (Nice teeth)

Nice face, too ! Welcome to the board.

Hubert

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

If that is true...I can't see or find my Balls!

Elsewhere help me find them!

Brooke

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Cute face!

Man it is soo nice to see more and more people coming out lately. We're winning.

GBL

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Nice Chrissy

Dismembered

• catchthis
    catchthis

It feels soooo good to come out. I think posting your pic is pretty much the last stage of coming out. I'm sure many others here would like to, but cannot just yet. Hell, I was in that position for five years on this board. I finally got the nads to post my pic. Unfortunately, I guess I wasn't that famous while I was a JW. No one recognizes me. (unless all of my old friends are still hardcore jw's)

• Netty
    Netty

From that angle you kinda look like Mariah Carey, very pretty! Good for you.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Wait I think I know you don't you go to the ______ congregation...

just kidding!

Wish I did know ya yer a hottie!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit