Hi you all.

by chrissy 31 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Hi Chrissy I m sure you will make a lot of friends here and find that this board has a good curative effect.

You will soon relise that the WTS is nothing special in the world and all their dogmas are worthless lies, they are not fit to separate the earth's population as they pretend and thus no Armageddon is near.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome Chrissy

Noticed you live in WA, do you live in the Seattle area?

• Netty
    Netty
    a grown woman fearing demonic forces, armaggedon coming, and so on and so fourth

I know exactly what you mean. You are not alone. Welcome!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Welcome, Chrissy. Nice to 'meet' you.

Jeannie

• chrissy
    chrissy

Thanks for making me feel all welcome!

Yes, codeblue... I do live in Seattle area. I recently moved here from Rhode Island. In the past five years I have lived in five states.... PA. KS. MD. RI. and now WA. (in that order) Hopefully this is for good. At least this is the plan. But you never know where life (or your spouse's job) will take you.

• nowisee
    nowisee

hey chrissy!

welcome.

i left at the same age many years ago and felt the same way as you. you have one great advantage and that is having connected to jwd, this site. lo this many years later i have finally found convincing and valid reasons to truly mentally reject wts. keep reading and you will too.

may you find peace, answers, and may you continue with ease.

very best wishes, nowisee

• Honesty
    Honesty

Welcome Chrissy!!

Kick your shoes off and sit a spell. Better buckle your seatbelt 'cause this site is supersonic.

It is a WT worshipping Bethelite's worst nightmare come true... been lied to and deceived; found out the truth about the troof; can't remain in the Crooklyn Big House because that would be lying to one's own heart; can't go home to the JW family because exposing the truth about the troof is probably gonna get ya booted for good from the nest; suicide starts looking like a viable option to get out of the whole mess. No, suicide leaves too many unanswered questions so the Bethelite returns here for healing until he/she gets it all together mentally and then...

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

A WARM WELCOME to Chrissy

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Welcome Chrissy,

Alot of us are going thru the post traumatic stuff. These sites really help, more than you imagine! You've come to the right place. Don't worry about being polite here, if anyone slaps you on the ass, knock the shit out of 'em. Always makes you feel better! hahaha!

• Es
    Es

Welcome Chrissy enjoy! es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit