Hi you all.

by chrissy 31 Replies latest jw friends

• chrissy
    chrissy

New to the forum & simply introducing myself. I've enjoyed reading some of the posts here. It is so nice to know these forums exist for poor ex-JW girls that suffer from post tramatic sheltered-from-the-rest-of-the-free-world syndrome. I hope to make some friends here cause lord only knows, not many people understand things like a grown woman fearing demonic forces, armaggedon coming, and so on and so fourth.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Welcome Chrissy .....looking forward to reading loads from you, please stick around.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Welcome!!!!

• Been there
    Been there

Good Morning and Welcome to the Board Chrissy.

Hang around here long enough and the Boogyman should be a thing of the past. I used to be afraid too, not anymore. It feels so good.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Hi Chrissy!

Welcome to the board. How long have you been an XJW? I have been out for 11 years, and life is good!

Rachel

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

I've no idea what it's like being a poor ex-JW girl suffering from post traumatic sheltered-from-the-rest-of-the-free-world syndrome I'm afraid but welcome anyway. Wait I'm getting something.....must buy shoes.....colourful non sensible shoes......lot of shoes......lots of lovely colourful non ministry shoes.

MTbatoon (of the does my bum look big in this post class)

• under74
    under74

Welcome to the forum. You'll meet plenty of us who've been through or are going through ex-JW girl suffering from post traumatic sheltered-from-the-rest-of-the-free-world syndrome.

Hope to see more posts from you real soon.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Welcome!!

• lawrence
    lawrence

Welcome Chrissy. There is life after the K.H. Hope you start enjoying your freedom and meet some nice people. You're not alone.

peace and blessings

• kls
    kls

Welcome Crissy and yes we all understand

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit