Leviathan

by myelaine 67 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Dear Lord, save us from your followers!!

Michelle, after the years most of us spent being preached at, and the great sacrifices we made to get away from that type of Bull Kaka, what on earth makes you think that we will respond to more preaching? What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? Many if not most of us know the bible inside out and backwards and frankly, we are not impressed...

J

• minimus
    minimus

Never spake this way, you charlatan! For myelaine is a true prophetess in the manner of Melchizadek's wife, Eve! Be patient for her bullsh*t has reached to the highest heavens.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Then another angel, having a golden censer, came and stood at the altar, And he was given much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, ascended before God from the angels hand. Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it to the earth. And there were noises, thunderings, lightnings, and an earthquake.

Yikes!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    For myelaine is a true prophetess in the manner of Melchizadek's wife, Eve

Sorry, didn't know she was BrownBoy's wife... This explains the mental problems.... By all means, carry on Michelle!

Jeannie

• minimus
    minimus

Then the angel of the LORD began to smell the incense and the angel of the LORD began to smell of ganja. His wings began to flutter and his halo felt like it was a beam of speed. And the angel of the LORD began to clap his hands and bounce on his feet and he felt the rhythm of the reggea and the ragga and he knew he was feeling good! Then the angel of the LORD's eyes became as red as rubies and in his voice was the sound of many tongues. And the angel of the LORD began to slip and slide for his legs became as jelly. And his groin became as poppy. And he said, "It is good, mon. It is good."

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

It sure looks as if Michelle doesn't WANT to "join" in the conversations on JWD. Maybe we should simply ignore her ramblings from now on.

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

I am the able bodied-man that has sent the affliction because of the staff of his fury. It is I whom he has led and makes to walk in darkness with my garment down to the ground. Indeed it is against me that he repeatedly turns to and spanks me hard all day long. I do not desire this from him but from her the harlot of the night. She causes my flesh and my skin to wear away. She has broken my bones.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    She causes my flesh and my skin to wear away. She has broken my bones.

OMG HoChiMin!!!!

Have you contacted the police about this treatment????

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    .....and the women were in fear because of their bigness. So the Nephilim began to gaze at the good looking young men and wanted to be with them so that they could be called their "Feller".

Hmmm....I don't remember this particular passage. Does it come from the Queen James translation?

Very interesting though, this might explain why Bibles are always bound in black leather.

• myelaine
    myelaine

For I am the LORD, I do not change; therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob. Yet from the days of your fathers you have gone away from MY ordinances and have not kept them.

Return to Me, and I will return to you, says the LORD of hosts.

But you said, in what way shall we return?

Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed ME! Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, and prove Me now in this, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out on you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.

And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, so that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field, and all nations will call you blessed, for you will be a delightful land, says the LORD of hosts.

Your words have been harsh against ME, says the LORD, yet you say, what have we spoken against You? You have said it is vain to serve God; what profit is it that we have kept His ordinance, and that we have walked as mourners before the LORD of hosts? So...now we call the proud blessed, for those who do wickedness are raised up; yes, those who tempt God go free.

Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD listened and heard them; So.. a book of rememberance was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who esteem His name. They shall be Mine, says the LORD of hosts. On the day that I make them My jewels. And I will spare them as a man spares his own son who serves him.

Then you shall again discern between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve Him.

AMEN

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit