Leviathan

by myelaine 67 Replies latest watchtower bible

• myelaine
    myelaine

And I saw the woman drunk, with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement. And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

The WBTS does not promote the "garments". They promote themselves and their message.

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, Come out of her my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword.

Go, proceed to this steward, to Shebna, who is over the house, and say: What have you here, and whom have you here, That you have hewn a sepulcher here, as he who hews himself a sepulcher on high, who carves a tomb for himself in a rock? Indeed, the LORD will throw you away violently, O mighty man, and will surely seize you. he will surely turn voilently and toss you like a ball into a large country; there you shall die, and there your glorious chariots shall be the shame of your masters house. So I will drive you out of your office, and from your position he will pull you down.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Oh my god this is making me laugh so hard.

I actually kept skipping this thread because I thought it was talking about big animals or something.

This is hilarious.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Then Jesus looked around and said to His disciples, How hard it is for those who have riches to enter the kingdom of God!

Children, how hard it is for those who trust in riches to enter the kingdom of God! It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.

AMEN

love michelle

• Chia
    Chia

Isn't it though, Listener? It may as well be talking about big animals, right?

Did you ever read Minimus 1:1? Funny stuff!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Then Jesus looked around and said to His disciples, How hard it is for those who have riches to enter the kingdom of God!

Okaaaaaaaaaay, this would include the Witchtower Babble and Trick Sassiety, Bill Gates, Oprah, The Trumpster and possibly Paris Hilton's fiancee.

Your point in bringing this up would be................

Michelle-----IF you have a specific "mesage" it is not coming through at all.

Min-------have YOU added up these "things" yet?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Michelle? You been drinking early today? How come you ain't 'sharin? lol

Jeannie

• myelaine
    myelaine

These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of My mouth. Because you say, I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing--and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked-- I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. As many as I love I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. he who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

love michelle

• Chia
    Chia

LOL @Jeannie! Ev'rybody in the club gettin' tipsy!

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Myelaine, why don't you try speaking to us from your heart and tell us in your own words instead of typing stuff from the societies publications. If we wanted to read that stuff we could easily find it for ourselves. Most here are'nt going to be forced into an impromptu witness. Thanks.

• minimus
    minimus

And she, the Woman, was drunk with the blood of the carrion pigeons and every other vile unclean animal. And the LORD said unto me, "Minimus, O Exalted One, why do you allow such filth around you.? For you are so Great and powerful and all-knowing." Then Minimus the LORD said, "God bless the children and the animals and proceeded to make an altar and sacrifice a young white chicken that happened to fly overhead. And all of the assembly grew very much afraid that the other chickens might take notice that the hens were nowhere to be seen on the day of inspection. All of the fowl from heaven were flying about---the roosters, the chicken, the cocks, the ducks and even the swans. God looked at this from His heavenly throne and he grinned with joy in His heart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit