Which avatars ''appeal'' to you (credit to jt stumbler)

by MidwichCuckoo 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

LMAO Iggy!

What is it you are wearing in your avatar btw?

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    Dur dur dur dur du-du-dur, dur dur dur du-du-du-durrrr

That sounds JUST like Pearl & Dean!!!

• z
    z

I like my avatar look just like me lol

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Personally, I get sort of uneasy when some people use their real pictures...I guess it depends on the facial expression used. It's like they're staring at you while you read their posts, waiting for a reaction.

Maybe I'll post mine when I work out my issues.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

There, I've changed it. Happy now??

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Sonnyboy - come to mummy! Don't look at the man with the scary eyes that watch you!

(LT - at least you have a hint of a grin going on, but the starey eyes are freaking me out!)

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Everyone's staring at me!!!

*head explodes*

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

That's better, LT

Crumpet, did you transform into someone else? Don't make me go completely insane.

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Crumpet - it's a leather fireproof suit, which I had to wear sometimes for a previous job (part of the job involved working with molten metals at over 1000 C). Why they chose red, I don't know. That part of the factory used to feel like hell - unbearably hot, with lots of little red suited demons running around.

It was the only digital photograph of myself I had when I joined here, and I've never been bothered to change it so far.

I really want to assure everyone, I'm not some sort of red rubber fish suit wearing pervert!

ig.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Iggy:

I really want to assure everyone, I'm not some sort of red rubber fish suit wearing pervert!

You're not fooling anyone, with that line, you know!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit