Which avatars ''appeal'' to you (credit to jt stumbler)

by MidwichCuckoo 64 Replies latest jw friends

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

That will be because I'm a fool who can't drive his computer properly!

I fixed it now....

ig.

• ballistic
    ballistic

This is actually me - I'm ball-istic.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

The Monkey and The Emu and of course...whyamihere's beautiful REAL face!

• ivy
    ivy

Right now my favorite is talesin's. I like the strong women in comic books theme, and I always know that wise words will follow when I see that image.
    Purplesofa used to have a great Audrey Hepburn image. The shoes are fun too, but I loved that "Breakfast at Tiffany's" feel.
    I also like a lot of the manga style avatars. The artwork appeals to me.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

I like talesins and satanists the cats eyes are cool! or are they tiger eyes.... well I love cats and tigers they're sooo adorable!

And of cause I like mine cause I evanescence!

What do you like to see in an Avatar?

Evanescence

• JW83
    JW83

I like to see people's faces (or torsos, if they are blokes!) Purp's shoes are great, too!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    I like to see people's faces

Yep - me too - strange how we build up an image of someone, and it's completely wrong...you hear me IP_SEC? loI

I particularly like Sassy's and Dansk's.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Sorry to disappoint middy

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yes, yes, we all love the orange monkey, the bow-tie kitty, and the emu, and will raise hell if any of these shall someday disappear, but some of the other avatars I find myself "drawn" to?

I like codeblue's avatar because it makes my eyes confused. I like MerryMagdalene's avatar's intense stare. I love all of Preston's cute cartoon-character avatars. I like Abaddon's nudie pic. I like dh's old Zippy avatar. I like catchthis' B&B version of Bush-Cheney. I like AlmostAtheist's Futurama avatar and FreedomFrog's original adorable froggie. I like frankiespeakin's hallucination-inducing avatar. I like Satanus' snake-eyes avatar. I like bebu's avatars of her daughter (?). I like shamus' old mugshot-of-Bert avatar.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    Sorry to disappoint middy

Lol - did I SAY I was ''disappointed''? I am just getting used to a new ''you'' - I think you're very brave putting your pic up soooo soon, you don't believe in doing things by halves, do you? lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit