Message From Faithful And Discreet Slave

by silentlambs 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Anchor
    Anchor

[QUOTE]
    Milton Henschel's backers

Good God! Don't you people know that Milton Henschel has for some years been afflicted with a neurological problem similar to Alzheimer's? Seriously! Years ago this man had to READ his final prayer at district conventions. He is a kind vegetable, literally. Crushing to those who remember a sweet, gentle guy who would not even speak to Knorr before the latter's death.

The bad guy is the system, not any man. Except for Theodore Jaracz, and no one will shed a tear when he is expediently kicked out. If anybody is to be censured, it is this snarling Doberman Pinscher whose toadies exhibit the very antithesis of the qualities the old "Society" claimed to stand for.

For what it's worth, I think what was said is shorthand for "I verified they PROFESS to be of the anointed." Bowen certainly does not claim direct communication with God.

Anchor

• wondering alot
    wondering alot

zev, I think I'm in love.
    (tequila night)

Beware of organization… it is wholly unnecessary.
    (Watchtower 9/15/1895, pg. 1866)
    Christian is the only name we need to be called. (Watchtower Mar-Apr 1883, pg. 458)
  • zev
    zev

woah....dude.....i'm a guy.
    the pics a cover. i still have to protect my self.
    still in the borg.

__
    Zev
    The greatest consistancy of the WTBTS is their INconsistancy.

• wondering alot
    wondering alot

Sorry - Tequila taking.

Beware of organization… it is wholly unnecessary.
    (Watchtower 9/15/1895, pg. 1866)
    Christian is the only name we need to be called. (Watchtower Mar-Apr 1883, pg. 458)
  • Anchor
    Anchor

[QUOTE]
    Milton Henschel's backers

Good God! Don't you people know that Milton Henschel has for some years been afflicted with a neurological problem similar to Alzheimer's? Seriously! Years ago this man had to READ his final prayer at district conventions. He is a kind vegetable, literally. Crushing to those who remember a sweet, gentle guy who would not even speak to Knorr before the latter's death.

The bad guy is the system, not any man. Except for Theodore Jaracz, and no one will shed a tear when he is expediently kicked out. If anybody is to be censured, it is this snarling Doberman Pinscher whose toadies exhibit the very antithesis of the qualities the old "Society" claimed to stand for.

For what it's worth, I think what was said is shorthand for "I verified they PROFESS to be of the anointed." Bowen certainly does not claim direct communication with God.

Anchor

• wasasister
    wasasister

While I would very much like the letter and phone call to be genuine, several blips set off my radar, most especially:

Since when have "annointed" known of each other's identity world-wide or even nation-wide, so that they could keep in contact with one another? Have non-GB annointed EVER acted in unity on an issue?

If I am wrong, I'd appreciate an historical example.

Keep up the good work, Bill. Although I don't often speak up, you know I'm with you in support.

Was

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

To give you a little more background, I was contacted about two months ago by a JW who said they were of the anointed. I was able to check out their background, as I knew many of the same persons that they did. This person has regular pioneered for over 20 years. They put me in touch with several others who were jw's who all partake but disapprove of the GB and how they have handled the child molestation issue. The letter was sent to me electronically. They appear to be scared to death of what WT will do to them if they are caught, but they wanted to do something. This group also has other anointed friends around the world that they communicate with. This certainly is not in the thousands range, more than likely less than one hundred. Yet they wanted to collectively make a statement. Their statement I graciously accept.

As I have mentioned before by any means necessary the truth must be known about this issue. I do not doubt their sincerity and as with all who help on this issue I do not judge their motives just as I do not judge anyone else who wants to assist with helping children. They committed to doing something and I gladly accept the effort. Each person doing what they can contributes to a collective that will have to be recognized by wt. A person running an ad in a paper may not seem like much, but it is something. Putting up a poster, passing out a card, talking to your neighbor, offering documentation, speaking to the press, speaking to attorneys, just posting your story on the victims page or guest book, no matter what your personal effort is, it is SOMETHING IMPORTANT. It makes this cause real; it puts the fist of despair in the face of the governing body and says we will not be ignored. So I say THANK YOU faithful and Discreet Slave, thank you to all who do something no matter how small. You will be part of the success in destroying this wicked wt policy that hurts children. We all have our problems, we all may be messed up in the head a little bit, but we all know one thing, you do not hurt children and claim to have God's blessing. The outrage fuels the fire that unites us as one to do what we can to stop this madness. Your effort helps the silentlambs today and the innocent children who will someday never know how hard we fought for their future.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I find it extremely unlikely that someone could string together even 5 mature anointed ones that would even privately take a stand against the Society's policy on child abuse or anything for that matter.

In theory the concept is facinating, something I've thought of myself. In reality the rank and file as well as the GB will simply dismiss any of these ones as "sons of Korah" trying to usurp the GB's authority. It's happened before in Rutherford's day and these ones are ostracized as the "evil slave".

Since Witnesses put more emphasis on organizational position than that which comes from God (anointing), it would be more effective for a group of several dozen Circuit Overseers, District Overseers etc to come forward and support this child abuse issue. Anointed ones have no voice or credibility since they can be any wacko publisher and the society knows this.

Your best bet is to continue how you've been going using the media and the internet to inform people. Don't get sidetracked by these sensational things as they draw away from the issue you are trying to highlight. Never forget the real issue is children and protecting them, and getting help for those who have been mistreated.

Path

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

silentlambs

The wackos that sent you that letter could be of those who congregate over at this discussion board: http://communities.msn.co.uk/AnointedofJehovahsWitnesses/messageboard.msnw

“Anointed of Jehovah's Witnesses”

• careyaj
    careyaj

I am so confused....So do most of you still believe in most of the beliefs held by Jehovah Witnesses? Do you silentlamb?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit