Message From Faithful And Discreet Slave

by silentlambs 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Moxy
    Moxy

how did you get a phone call last night telling you that they wanted to send you a letter and here, you have the letter the next morning?

let's get some corroboration on this mr. bowen.

mox

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Ever since being on H20 and living through the "Governing Body Member writing letters to H20" scams there, I have become a huge skeptic. I would love to believe this was from a lot of annointed, but my reality check mentality suggests that annointed are annointed because they have a deeper than average allegiance to the Society and would sooner hack off their left arm than say anything anti Mommie. Let alone put their John Hancocks to something that would get them disfellowshipped. I mean we all know that even Ray Franz, a GB member himself, wasnt immune to their venomous hatred and vindictive ways. How exactly do annointed ones know who each other are anyway, in order to get this kind of mass approval on something? How would they possibly trust all the other people involved here?

Its a nice sentiment, and perhaps it is from ONE annointed...I mean LeeElder probably knows a bunch of annointed ones in his dealings with AJWRB....I wouldnt trust this. I certainly wouldnt make it fodder for Dateline because its too easily rejected as from "an apostate".

Thanks for posting it tho SL...it reflects how we WISH the Society actually felt about all this. The reality is they dont give a damn what anybody else thinks, and will continue to CYA themselves down to their very last dime on this matter.

love ya
    Loves

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Silentlamb,

it a good post, but I wonder
    if the letter it is really true.

Waiting for more ...proofs.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• Farkel
    Farkel

I lean with the skeptics, SilentLambs. The letter is very good. It's authorship is questionable.

Amazing,

: It would be interesting if about 95% of the 8,500 Anointed wold sign such a letter

Three fourths of them must be senile by now and most of the other one fourth are young nutballs. Some "slave," eh?

Farkel

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

I look at it this way. With the fear the Empire has of the internet invading the homes of its subjects, this means that a great number of them were already online before the light dawned on the Governing Body. How long were you online and connecting with other witnesses around the world before the warnings started coming out about apostates online?
    There may very well be a group of "annointed" from around the world who are in agreement to disagree privately with the GB. It is certainly not impossible to imagine this in light of how we ourselves were brought together by the internet.
    On the other hand, you may very well have a "kook".
    It could be a very well-meaning supporter with the intoxication of electronic anonymity who is getting carried away. Quite an ego boost to claim to be part of a secret coalition of the "annointed" themselves and announce wide support of such a noble cause. That would be the harmless "kook", whereas this could also be a more dangerous individual with very questionable motives.
    You should be very cautious if this person is calling you on the phone in light of your "package" you posted about recently.
    (I didn't read every response on this thread so please forgive me if I repeat what someone else already said)
    It interests me to notice how this letter actually expresses no loyalty to "Jehovah's Earthly Organization" or whatever they call it these days, instead focusing on Jehovah God and I quote "Our Master, Jesus Christ". The outright condemnation of the Governing Body would indicate an apostate in their midst if the author actually acted alone.
    All the negatives aside, I do hope that this individual is sincere and that this group can help make a difference.
    Carry on the fight brother, if you only save one child then you will have succeded.
    mike.

"Well done, Blind Squirrel! You've found an impressive nut!

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Whoa... whatever this thing is, it feels "big"

Wouldn't it be cool if .....

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Whoa... whatever this thing is, it feels "big"

Wouldn't it be cool if .....

• book_friend
    book_friend

I believe the point was missed that Bill said he "verified" the caller is of the annointed. Elders, especially ones such as those who have been Presiding Overseers and Secretaries, know the selective jargon and the whole bit.

Now as to Free Christians, FCs are simply any individual or group that champions freedom of expression as granted at Romans 14:1-5, unity by love (Col 4:14), and the Christian basics of Hebrews 6:1-2.

Beyond those basics any Christian in the movement (it's a movement not a hierarchy of officials), has freedom to differ though most (not all) do believe God (Jah/Jehovah/Yah/Yahweh) resurrects some on earth and others to serve from heaven. Groups can appoint or otherwise select servants but the only Leader over all is Jehovah's Christ.

It would be appreciated if no one attempted to scapgoat by name any group including the "Active Christians of Jah" who are simply one group among the rest. If you want to be fair, see the website:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jahchristian/pending?view=263

Once the pedophilia documentary airs it would not be surprising at all if many who have been declared to be of the annointed do publicly censure Henschel and his men including by a signed petition that will be widely circulated.

In any power play between such, Milton Henschel's backers will lose a lot if not the whole ball of wax. Yes, rampant homosexuality and pedophilia in Brooklyn are still another major concern among the annointed faithful and has been so for ages now.

I think of a young man who was barely at Bethel before coming back, who tried talking to his folks who refused to listen and he only got disfellowshipped. And an annointed brother who described the same and is in his 40's and received severe discipline to the point of being forced to deny being of the annointed though his hope was truly for service in heaven.

Without merit such people have been smeared. On another thread it's coming out yet again that the misleadership secretly reinstated its unscriptural positions on married couples' sexuality.

What they don't note is in certain halls' elders "expel" by jabbing fingers into such married persons as if evil even while they hide the dark secret of pedophiles in their own halls. Purity? Justice?
    The expulsion tactic is dirtier than official disfellowshipping because so truly backstabbing.

The elders know "everything," oh my, I think not. Run a mike through our bedrooms and you still know nothing when your mind is chained to doing whatever the all-seeing eye atop the Tower tells you you know. Especially during Henschel's tenure and the beating goes on to this second.

And to whoever had that cat picture and said it seemed odd Bill got a call and the next day the letter, the called could well have known the letter was about to come in to Bill the next day. Games, Bill, they do play.

Lack of repentance by Henschel and company insures this. I'm here to tell you YES, there will be a schism. And it won't take 8,000 annointed to have it happen either. I do not know who they all are but but some will step forward to try to restore the tarred name of our grand heavenly Father.

• wondering alot
    wondering alot

I smell old fish!

Beware of organization… it is wholly unnecessary.
    (Watchtower 9/15/1895, pg. 1866)
    Christian is the only name we need to be called. (Watchtower Mar-Apr 1883, pg. 458)
  • zev
    zev

cold fish

__
    Zev
    The greatest consistancy of the WTBTS is their INconsistancy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit