RE: BILL BOWEN

by MadApostate 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

Um, what's a Bill Bowen?

Where it is a duty to worship the Sun you can be sure that a study of the laws of heat is a crime.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Bill,

I'll drive down and pick Tina up at the airport!

outnfree

• Maximus
    Maximus

:: Um, what's a Bill Bowen?

Eh, Francoise, isn't it the name of a major character in Lord of the Rings?

Billbowen.

Max

• Prisca
    Prisca

Sometimes I really wish I was living in the States.....

I'd love to see the faces of the congregation as all these "apostates" and strangers come up to silentlambs and give him hugs and handshakes all round. It would be a true demonstration of Christ-like love!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I'm about to muse..... now in the event that Bill is proven correct for all the world to see in his stand.
    (Steady on, I don't doubt it. I'm just speaking of the world at large. OK?)
    What's the position of all those 'loyal' Dubs who have been ostrasizing Bill and Sheila? Were they incorrect?
    Did you know that the Society's policy is that even if an 'apostate' has views that later are in agreement with revised Watchtower teachings, they are still to be in a disfellowshiped 'state' because they are guilty of running ahead of the org and therefore rebels against the F&DS.
    So these ones shunning Bill are wrong but according to the Borg they are right.
    D'ya follow all that? Just musing.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"You can know the law by heart, without knowing the heart of it"
    Philip Yancey, What's So Amazing About Grace?

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

There is a Shread of credence here....not for just Bill but for everyone, who is not an attender of the KH

I can just Imagine the look of idsbeleif and probaly FEAR , then rage to attempt to REMOVE such people for theis PUBLIC gathering....

cheers to all who can do this...and if a group in the tristate is ever formed...let me know... I will wear my shorts and sandals......

S

• Tina
    Tina

Hi Maximus,
    hmm could it be Bilbo Baggins?? Havent thought of the trilogy in yrs lol. cheers,T

((((((((out))))))))))))cool! you're a sweetheart! luv,T

Ozzie!! Im going in circles here lol. But you're absolutely right! T.

• hippikon
    hippikon

Ozzipost: So let me get this clearly in my mind

Apostates are wrong even when they are right. The FDS is right even when they are wrong.

Is that the summation of it?

• riz
    riz

Wow. I can't recall the last time I actually looked forward to attending a meeting. That is one meeting I wouldn't miss for the world.

riz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit