RE: BILL BOWEN

by MadApostate 18 Replies latest jw friends

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

In reading posts here for the past couple days, I obviously am only slightly familiar with Bill Bowen and his crusade.

Is BB still regularly attending meetings, and being treated like a proverbial "leper"?

If so, I say that about 100 of us drive to his congregation for a Sunday meeting, attend respectfully, but talk to and treat BB inside the KH like the "hero" that he deserves!

• peterstride
    peterstride

What a hoot that would be!!! LOL

Seriously, that would get the society's attention, I'm sure. And if "apostates" kept going to that hall on a weekly basis, the society would probably be forced to change their "everyone is welcome" policy! Wow!

Things that make you go hmmmmmm......

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

If he ever makes a speaking tour in Australia like Ray Franz, i'll check it out.

The Apostle AK

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Now THAT is one grand idea! If I were in the US right now, I'd quickly take you up on it.

RCat

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

set a date i will be there.

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

I'll be in the USA after Aug 15. You tell me when and where and I'll do my level darndest to be there, as long as it's not on the day my daughter's baby is due to be born! Just email me with the details.

RCat

• obiefernandez
    obiefernandez

great idea .. count me and my ATL friends in!

• hippikon
    hippikon

The Kingdom Hall Blitz (to the tune of Ball Room Blitz)

• Tina
    Tina

okies. Count me in too! I've got an airline tic to use.Just say when.T

• Scarlet Pimpernel
    Scarlet Pimpernel

I could just imagine it - everyone hugging and shaking hands. Squeals of delight at meeting posters we only know by text. As all the solemn faced and burdened JWs sulk and slink there way in. Grand, Just Grand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit