586/607

by carla 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

In the beginning was brownboy TheWord, and brownboy TheWord was with God, and brownboy TheWord was god. When he [brownboy TheWord] was in the beginning with God all things were created through him; without him came no created thing into being."

He's been deleted again..........

Thank doG now carry on people.

• kls
    kls

Bikerchick, did i ever tell you how smart you are

• bikerchic
  • carla
    carla

Wow! I should have know just how looney some can become. Let's hope mine doesn't loose his marbles so completely! Wish me well, (no, not you crazy word)carla

• Out of Eden
    Out of Eden

Anyone can email brownboy at:

[email protected]

Childish behavior from adults. What a TRUE Pity

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    carla: No where in scripture is the wt named, except for being an antichrist.

To be fair, it also refers to them as false prophets. I'm just saying, ya' know, there is more than one reference to them.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Welcome Out of Eden!! Oh. Dang. You again... ...fly away home...

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:Childish behavior from adults. What a TRUE Pity

Dear God, PLEASE make him go away.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

GBL

• Sheri
    Sheri

Carla,

You can call the Society and talk with a very nice man who will tell you that the 587 vs 607 is only 20 years. Also, that 607 is correct by taking the 537 date adding 70 years of exile and you get 607. That the Society is not trying to force prophesy to get the 607 plus 2520 to equal 1914 thus 1919 for the appointment of the FDS by Christ. Just not true he said.

Also, if you want more information the Society has it but it is not available to publishers without you writing a letter to request it and they will explain more, like determining the how they date the complete devastation and uninhabited Jerusalem.

For some reason they do not want to address this 607 date and all the dates backwards from 607 as not matching with historical everyone else seem to agree on, even those countries where the events took place. Look at the dates from 607 backwards on any timeline website and everything is changed in history according to the WTS. When I asked how you can take the 539 date and do the math for the 5 Babylonian Kings (Thank You Kiss Thread) which match the reigns in number of years with Society articles that you do get to 587/587 and I was told that was because I was doing "Traditional Math", yes I think that I did the match right, but not according to the Society. You have to start with a date picked out of the air and then do the historical years backwards. Oh well, it was interesting, I have not written for the "other" insights from the Society yet and if they are reading this now, why isnt this "food" available to all believers.

Also why not put a disclaimer on all the written materials that all the dates do not match secular history rather than like the old Daniel Book page 197 a box on Historians disagree regarding year of reign of Persian King Artzerex and a coregency between Xerxes and his father, Darius. No where in the book does it state all the other dates do not agree with historians & secular history as well.

I feel that I have believed what I was studing when historical dates were given would be what the rest of the World also accepted until I came across the 607 date and checked it out, now I feel that I have been lied to again and again and that no matter what is presented to the Society they will never accept or acknowledge the dates because the house of cards will fall.

Peace

Sheri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit