586/607

by carla 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• carla
    carla

Did finding out that the 607 date was wrong matter to any of you? And doesn't that in fact make all the other dates fall apart? Or did you rationalize and say what's 20 years or so? But, then could you really continue preaching the 1914 date? Speaking of 1914, if Jesus supposedly picked Russell out all the world, then shouldn't the wt be teaching what Russell taught in 1914? thanks, carla

• kls
    kls

Carla , i am trying to think of a way of how jws rationalize their thinking , yes many know and knew these dates were wrong but it didn't matter because in the mind of a jw the wt can do no wrong and the thought that the org could be wrong was always explained away as human error.

The human error was explained away by NEW LIGHT from the org which meant to just wait till Jehovah gives the right direction.

Most jws know of the lies the wt teaches but are afraid or just don't care to question.

• Farkel
    Farkel

587 BC for Total Dunderheads http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/74549/1.ashx

Farkel

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Farkel, I never get tired of reading that! You and Leolaia should collaborate on "The Gospel According to Leofark."

Thanks for putting it so simply -- I am amazed at how long I bought into the BS.

Nina

• jula71
    jula71

I can honestly say, 607 was the biggie for me. Everything, the whole basis of JW's is 1914. No 607 then no 1914 everything else just falls apart. The UN deal just sealed it for me.

• TheWord
    TheWord
    Did finding out that the 607 date was wrong matter to any of you? And doesn't that in fact make all the other dates fall apart? Or did you rationalize and say what's 20 years or so? But, then could you really continue preaching the 1914 date? Speaking of 1914, if Jesus supposedly picked Russell out all the world, then shouldn't the wt be teaching what Russell taught in 1914? thanks, carla

1914 was the beginning of it all. The scripture prooves this. 90 years later brings us into the year 2004. Jehovah's time table is not that of mans, therefore birth pangs upon a pregnant woman, which are nine months, are calculated as 90 years in GOD's time for a reason. The Nations are trampling upon the Holy Land. Anyone would have thought the year 1914 was the actual birth of the Kingdom of God. Just wait upon Jehovah and Jesus Christ to save the world, as we speak. Please put away your argument and learn to love one another. The Faithful Slave

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

without 1914, the notion of other sheep who will survive the big A is what?

who then are all these who have lived and died without any heavenly hope? and if just being told that the heavenly hope

is not for you...is enough to prevent the holy spirit from annointing you...what does that say?

seems that one sham after another just gets exposed.... but the whole thing seems like a sham if you invesigate to closely

• kls
    kls

Oh please ,, THE WORD,aka BB , take this where someone wants to read this . Carla is new ,leave it alone.

• TheWord
    TheWord
    Oh please ,, THE WORD,aka BB , take this where someone wants to read this . Carla is new ,leave it alone.

Don't read it, Simple

• kls
    kls
    Don't read it, Simple

Don't confuse her ,,,,SIMPLE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit