Twins have arrived!!!

by TheHighPriest 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Latte
    Latte

TheHighPriest,

Twins! How fantastic! I am truly pleased for you, and your Goddess.

Well done Mrs HighPriest!

Best Wishes from

Latte

• dedalus
    dedalus

Congratulations!!!!!

I'm sorta hoping that Foxy has twins, too ... but based on the first ultrasound, it looks like we're getting a bundle of one ... guess we're not quite the god and goddess you and Mrs. High Priest happen to be! ANYWAY, so happy to hear the good news!

Dedalus

• TheHighPriest
    TheHighPriest

Thank's for all of your best wishes, I better pass these cigars and cyber champagne around.

waiting,
    Four at home includes me, I reckon my house a few years down the track will reek of EAU DE TESTOSTERON.

Comf,

Two for the price of one is indeed what we got, my wife so badly wanted a girl so we thought we would give it a shot, some bargain to end up with.LOL

dedalus,

If you and Foxy can create a bundle of one you are truly just as powerful, I wish you all the best.

It's when you watch your children be born that you fully realise what life is all about, how deceived we've all been by the pack in brooklyn.

Again thanks and, anyone need a light?:)

THP puffing on his cigar

• Simon
    Simon

Well done, congratulations to you both!

Please pass on our regards to your wife. I hope they are not too tiring to cope with - one at a time is bad enought so two... well, I can only guess.

• alamb
    alamb

congratulations!
    congratulations!
    Please pass on the recipe for boys, I can't seem to get it right. We have 5 girls.
    Best wishes to you all.

• peterstride
    peterstride

What else can I say, except...."Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Congratulations! Now the real fun begins! Back to back nightime feedings, etc. If your Mrs is nursing, I can recommend a great "wrap around the waist" nursing pillow that helps tremendously. A good friend of mine nursed twins, and I got her this pillow. She would take two bedpillows, prop the babies and lay them across this nursing pillow and feed them. It worked great. In any case, the best to you all!

RCat

• think41self
    think41self

Wow! Twin Boys!

Congrats THP

Make sure wifey gets out once in a while for a "girl's night out" or all that testosterone in the air may start to affect her brain!

think41self

"When agnostics die, do they go to the great perhaps"?

• TheHighPriest
    TheHighPriest

Alamb,

We really need to swap recipies exept I am out of action now due to a visit to Dr. Snip.

nursing pillows sound great, I'm off shopping.

Thank's guys I'll pass on your regards to her Highness.

THP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit