Twins have arrived!!!

by TheHighPriest 18 Replies latest jw friends

• TheHighPriest
    TheHighPriest

Hi everyone,

I feel like I've been away from this place for eons now and It's probably true, none the less, I feel on top of the world.
    My wife gave birth to a set of the most beautiful boys one could ever dream of last monday and I am absolutely elated, WHOOOOOOAAAAH.
    I can tell you all is well is well with Mother (a Godess) and children (sons of God almighty himself, me ) and the rest of us four boys at home are just about to set the house up in order to welcome the new arrivals and Mum back home tomorrow.
    What can I say say other than telling the whole world about it including you guys.

THP happy as larry.

• JAVA
    JAVA

That's wonderful news, and I'm happy all went well.

Congratulations to your expanded family!

--JAVA
    counting time at the Coffee Shop

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((((((((Priesty!!!!)))))))))))))))
    Wonderful news indeed!
    Wishing you the Priestess and the 2 new acolytes the best!!Luv,Tina

• Kent
    Kent

Hi there, TheHighPriest!

Wonderful! Congratulations, and give my love to your wife as well. I'm sorry I'm not there - since this calls for a bottle of Champagne!

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between God and Adolf Hitler is that God is more proficient at genocide."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• Prisca
    Prisca

Whoo hoo!

Congratulations to you and Mrs HighPriestess!

• COMF
    COMF

Wow, twins! Found a special "Two for the price of one" sale, didja? Or were you guys just conserving effort? :)

Congratulations to the mom who put so much into the delivery, and to you too, daddy-o. This should keep you busy for a while!

COMF

• outnfree
    outnfree

Congratulations, High Priest and family!

Wow! Six males in the household now and only one woman. She is rightly called the Goddess!

COMF,

I keep mistaking you for Tracy in that suit!

outnfree

• waiting
    waiting

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

and the rest of us four boys at home

Does that include you?

Man.........you better treat that woman like a goddess........she's gonna need it.

Take a deep breath and enjoy!!!!!

waiting

• Angharad
    Angharad

Congratulations, Mr & Mrs HighPriest. Sounds like your going to have you hands full!

• logical
    logical

Well done THP.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit