When do you say to yourself "Oh, that's full of crap!" ?

by Terry 24 Replies latest jw friends

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

when I get dragged to a lame party, and the same girl (and calling her "girl" is putting it nicely without having to offend anyone with another four-letter word for what she is) is bragging about how good she looks and how she can kick anyone's a$$. But that's at any party. What really makes me say "Oh, that's full of crap!" is when she says "oh, I beat up this girl...i beat up two guys one time...OH, I BEAT UP THIS COP..."

whoa. stop right there. I already thought she was full of it since I met her, but now her crap factor just broke the wall; and I may not be able to stop laughing for the rest of the night.

I wish I could show you guys a picture of this...uh, woman...but that's something you just don't do. You'll just have to take my word for it.

laters

kaykay_mp

• heathen
    heathen

Usually when I hear a politician making promises or alot of times when I'm channel surfing and stop on a televangelist station .

• TheListener
    TheListener

When a dub tries to support the blood doctrine.

• Mac
    Mac

Usually when reading posts authored by someone named Terry..........

mac

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

When I have to cook dinner.

Cathy L.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

When I look in my toilet after a night of bad Chinese food.

(heh heh) made myself LOL

laters

kaykay_mp

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

oops, morty beat me to it.

you can slap me later for ripping that off.

laters

kaykay_mp

• Preston
    Preston

Whenever I'm channel surfing and a pass over Hannity & Colmes, I usually react in a loud high-pitched Wu Tang-Clan vibe "Dat's full a crap muthaf***as!!!!!"

- Preston

• Mac
    Mac

Hannity rocks..........a little too emotional at times...

but, he is what he is and what he is is real..

mac, colmes his hair class

• Preston
    Preston

Hannity rocks..........a little too emotional at times...

Well thank God he's got a hand-picked fugly liberal doormat to keep him company.

- Preston

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit