When do you say to yourself "Oh, that's full of crap!" ?

by Terry 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

What do you hear or encounter from time to time that urges you to say to yourself:

THAT's FULL OF CRAP! ?

Terry

• morty
    morty

when the toilets full...

sorry Terry, could not help myself....

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Terry,

From JW's. "The new system is just around the bend"

Dismembered

Cripes!

• carla
    carla

Anytime I do research on jw's. I think, that is so full of crap how can anyone believe this crap?!!! carla

• fairchild
    fairchild

When I'm in line to pay for my groceries at wally world and I pick up one of the tabloids to kill time. Sometimes I even say it out loud... something like "Who reads this crap?"

• wheres caleb?
    wheres caleb?

Hi Terry,

(Sorry I haven't written back to you)

I read a WT back in '96 and it was actually taking a harder line with elders. It suggested that elders that have hurt different ones in the congregation were going to have to answer for that. I thought, this is a load of crap. No elder believes that he has ever wronged anyone, he is too busy keeping the congregation clean. If elders believed in accountability, they would be more careful about the way they handle 'Jesus sheep'.

That WT helped me realize that what the organization writes is just a patronized version of the scriptures. The idea that they gave any prayerful consideration to what they wrote made me want to rip it to shreads. Yes, I bought their load of crap - hook line and sinker.

The success of this organization has always been based on people just accepting their leadership despite their flaws and excuses.

Liars are just full of crap.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Yeah, I went to the MindBodySpirit Fair in Portland this weekend.

• Terry
    Terry

My current view is that half the world exists to reassure the other half that there is something they don't know that can only be found by listening to the first half telling it. (And at retail).

Terry

• kls
    kls

Damn you Morty , i wanted to say that

• sf
    sf

Most of the time I say it in the jw/exjw yahoo chatroom when professed jws start crying persecution as they drool over dead bodies at armageddon. Actually I said it alot!

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit