Al Capone vs. Judge Rutherford

by Farkel 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cantleave
    cantleave

BTT

• Gayle
    Gayle

Rutherford was blatantly disrespectful of females. Rutherford, more than once, would state "why tie yourself down to a bag of bones and a hank of hair." In '75, I worked in service with an elderly sister who spoke with so much resentment of Rutherford and how Rutherford frequently would say that, even in talks. She was very resentful because she said, "here, the sisters are the ones that did most of the work." It is amazing to me now to remember how she was still a devout JW all those years.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Another classic gem.

Bangalore

• TastingFreedom
    TastingFreedom

Very good comparison. I honestly believed he was the most evil leader the Watchtower ever had.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bttt.

Bangalore

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster
    Rutherford was no angel, but he was incarcerated unfairly and unconstitutionally for his beliefs and actions.

Unfairly? Unconstitutionally? Anyone who believes this should read the court transcript.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/199976/1/Rutherford-admits-why-he-stole-control-of-WTB-TS

• Farkel
    Farkel

bttt by request and for some new fresh air.

Farkel

• Scott77
    Scott77

"Another very significant thing about Rutherford is that he was not just a big liar, manipulator and exploiter as all JW FDS have been after all to this day,..."
    greendawn

Go greendawn, And Farkel, many ways to go.

Scott77

• Stealth
    Stealth

Bttt.

• clarity
    clarity

More!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit