Al Capone vs. Judge Rutherford

by Farkel 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zagor
    zagor

This is the best post ever. I've laughed all the way through almost fell off the chair.
    Capone never pretended to be an educated man while Rutherford frequently used his name Judge playing with words and making people believe he was trully a Judge. The fun would be to see what Capone would say if he was brought for a trial before "Judge" Rutherford. I suppose he'd wear same t-shirt like Larry Flynt "F#ck this Court"

• wombat
    wombat

Thanks Dansk for bumping threads like this. These gems are impossible for us Newbies to find

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    These gems are impossible for us Newbies to find

Most of Farkel's humor and wit are in The best of... Farkel He is definitely a "must read" when you need a good laugh.

His posts are a great way to see the absurdity of the WTS and JWs.

• Van Gogh
    Van Gogh

Farkel,
    So Al Capone was the actual FD&S..?
    But seriously now, Al was true to himself. The Judge was twister and liar.
    Christ would not have been ashamed to have gone out to dinner with Al back in 1919.
    Rutherfraud, however, was clearly not invited.
    This list would make a great intro to the book that could potentially be the kiss of death to the claims of the WTS.
    So who is going to piece everything together in the explosive book that is going to fully expose the origins of JWism and make CoC look like an apologist's booklet? Maybe we should set up a fund to hire a researcher to do it for us... IMO a great investment opportunity...
    Theo

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Thanks Dansk for bumping threads like this. These gems are impossible for us Newbies to find

Thanks, Wombat, but Danny Haszard deserves the credit as he put a link to this thread in one of his posts. I felt it was so good I just had to bttt Hope your New Year celebrations went well! Ian

• Think
    Think

I agree with Farkel !

Rutherford killed millions of souls and even the soul of his son.

That is the spirit of the devil.

• zito
    zito

Hello. I'm new to this forum and just a little curious about some things. I am wondering where Farkel has found his information? Can any of this be proven about Rutherford and if so, where is the proof located? I'm not taking sides, rather just trying to find the "facts" and decide for myself who is what. I've never been one to take what other people say as "The Gospel" and I' not about to start now,...no matter who they are. Thanx, Z.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

wonderful

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

just had to bump this one

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I'm glad you bumped that up because it gives light to what sort of personal profile and character J Rutherford had.

There is no question that he was a narcissist power driven egomaniac who I'm quite sure in his own mind he was a king of his

his only devised kingdom, complete with his mass of slaves at his feet doing his will.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit